Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Nordeus - There ignorance baffles me

Nordeus - There ignorance baffles me

Nordeus really have issues when it comes to treating there customers, that's right 'customers' the people that make them a shed load of money. Weather your a token buyer or not the revenue generated by us simply being an active user is massive. Then what should i expect from three ex-Microsoft employees ( Branko Milutinovic, Ivan Stojisavljevic and Milan Jovovic) as Microsoft is another company that are almost impossible to deal with. I mean when you have a genuine problem with the game its not enough that there online support forms take forever to fill out with questions that are often not applicable to your query but you then wait for days to receive a blunt and un-helpful answer. I had got myself into a bidding war for a 19yr old ST - This ended up in me and another player still bidding in round 53, I had submitted my bid with 13 seconds to go and as soon as i hit 'BID' it told me i had 'LOST' the auction. So 53 Tokens down i felt like i deserved an answer. After days of searching for support i finally submitted a form and patiently waited. After a week i finally received a reply telling me that my explanation supported by screenshots "made no sense Of course it made no sense that's why I'm contacting you! To cut a long story short it came to nothing even though they admitted there systems showed a glitch in the system, they still refused to refund my tokens and very politely advised me to purchase some more with a link taking me straight to the Token purchase screen.

The reason Nordeus baffles me is that Top 11 is the biggest "Online football game in the world" with 40 million registered users and 11 million active monthly users. So why are they refusing to make improvements? why are they so ignorant and why do they not give a damn about un-satisfied customers? - I have bought one set of tokens and got another through a 'home insurance deal' but i refuse to buy anymore, I refuse to build my team not knowing where the game will be in a few months.

I am also an active user of the Russian equivalent of Facebook 'Odnoklassniki' and they are just as annoyed with Nordeus. With more and more people ditching the game creating more and more in-active teams. The fact that the game continues fine with in-active users and those teams actually seem to win games often i cannot see an end to Nordeus's ignorance and un-willingness to correct in-game faults. I mean if they refuse to agree to the 'Friendly game request' option i think improvements like 'game times' are a long way away.

Outcome - I will continue to play for now but will not buy any tokens for any reason.

Superb post my friend. You hit the nail on the head here. Im in my 9th season and the things you talk about is what iv been thinkin about for ages. Money grabbers with minimal re-investment!

Banned
    I want to start video screen recording my auctions as a result of this. Doing that would have made your case a sure win....IF nordeus actually wants to reimburse people. Good luck!

Great post too. I also have put a little money into this game during my time here, but going forward I doubt that I will be paying anymore for tokens.

Keep on at them. It happened to me a while ago and eventually they gave me my 9 tokens back although it was very grudgingly and as though it was my fault their system is crap. They said they would refund me this time but wouldn't do it again, wonderful customer service considering it was their fault.

It's the same as trying to get tokens for filling out surveys. I was waiting for 12 tokens for filling out one and they never came so I filled out a form and gave them 2 days to get back to me but still nothing. I then started to email them everyday and then I started to email them twice a day and then eventually I got the tokens.

You only have to look through this forum to see it's full of complaints about Nordeus. The only hope we have is someone sees an opportunity in the game to improve it and to make money and buys the game from Nordeus so we can get rid of them and we can finally get a proper game.
    Marc Symons likes this.

Excellent post bro!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Great post. I find myself so annoyed with this game, there is so much opportunity for improvement, it is a missed opportunity to me. I'm a token buyer and would gladly contribute each month, however, the stupid match times have got me and this will be my last season until matches can be played at a time I can watch them without lining their pockets. If an option it is customisable for a price, it must also be customisable for free.

Nordeus seemed to make some progress with the Friendly solution proposed, but that was just a smokescreen, as they have done nothing. I have lost faith in Nordeus's ability to deliver a game that I can play long term and will maintain my interest. They don't seem to have the player's interests at heart. I see the teams I play against and wonder how long it will be before they wise up, like I have. This is not a game, it's theft. I feel involved as a player, but taking a step back, I see how I have been played by this game.
    cracicot and aiureah like this.

Banned
    Totally AGREE! My sentiments exactly. I wonder how long it will take for the majority of people to realize this. Even more important is this: when will nordeus wake up and realize this. I figure that the more tokens sales you see, the more desperate nordeus is. So we need more people to quit spending until they make improvements. If we dont do this, this game will never get better.
    aiureah and Porker like this.

GR8 post and i agree totally. I don't think there will be more than 5% of the people playing now, who will be playing it 3-4 years hence. Inluding me i feel as it gets annoying. What happened to u had happened to me as well but it was in the 2nd KO round. The clock suddenly skipped from 11 sec to 0 secs and said 'LOST'!!! I said, "GET LOST"!!!!!! IN YOU FACE, NORDEUS!!!!!!!!!!

It is really sad when you look at the potential of the game, that it's driven by a scheme to make you spend money. If the game is good enough, buying tokens will follow naturally. As it stands now, you buy tokens and it's almost as if it triggers a mechanism inside the engine to flag you as a buyer and starts giving you troll losses, massive injuries and anything else that makes you feel like buying tokens will fix it.
    It's blackmailing me out of my money, and that's not what I play games for.

This coupled with the fact that there is no explanations on the mechanics of the games, no responses on customer complaints and no progress on any improvements or fixes makes me very pessimistic about playing the game further. At least I am positive I won't buy a single token anymore until I see improvements.
    aiureah likes this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast