Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Wow! I wanted to lose and I won!

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    U took his name and now even this thread will be locked!!!!!
    It's always the same now...if its a complaint they can't answer or makes Nordeus look bad (which isnt hard) then the thread usually lasts a day then gets locked.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    It's always the same now...if its a complaint they can't answer or makes Nordeus look bad (which isnt hard) then the thread usually lasts a day then gets locked.
    I am surprised you are not banned by now. you have said nothing different from craciot. his posts say the same thing that illegal formations have to much power

Quote Originally Posted by itayfranko View Post
    I wanted to lose this game no matter what!

1. I played with 0 morale for all players
    2. I played with 0 condition for all players
    3. I had no subs available
    4. I used the worst tactics I could
    5. I put every single player in the wrong position (i.e GK as striker)
    4. I had a player off in 65th minute, so played with 10 players

here's the result:
    Attachment 16523Attachment 16524Attachment 16525

THAT'S STUPID!
    You should of used the Ljepoje Wall!
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by itayfranko View Post
    I wanted to lose this game no matter what!

1. I played with 0 morale for all players
    2. I played with 0 condition for all players
    3. I had no subs available
    4. I used the worst tactics I could
    5. I put every single player in the wrong position (i.e GK as striker)
    4. I had a player off in 65th minute, so played with 10 players

here's the result:
    Attachment 16523Attachment 16524Attachment 16525

THAT'S STUPID!
    Just for arguments sake. Where does it show that all your players had 0 condition and moral ? How do we know you didn't change to this formation in the 89th minute?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Symons View Post
    Just for arguments sake. Where does it show that all your players had 0 condition and moral ? How do we know you didn't change to this formation in the 89th minute?
    so lets just say for arguments sake just to indirectly call the guy a liar.

the guy has posted several games with loads of info and now you want to call the guy out for arguments sake. next you will assume hes actually a fat woman hiding behind a male account in this forum so he can fool everyone. cant you just take the guys word and work with it rather than automatically assume there is a mistake because nordeus doesnt make mistakes like that beause they have hundred people working for them and they programm without mistakes?

Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    so lets just say for arguments sake just to indirectly call the guy a liar.

the guy has posted several games with loads of info and now you want to call the guy out for arguments sake. next you will assume hes actually a fat woman hiding behind a male account in this forum so he can fool everyone. cant you just take the guys word and work with it rather than automatically assume there is a mistake because nordeus doesnt make mistakes like that beause they have hundred people working for them and they programm without mistakes?
    This is a debate forum so that is why I said FOR ARGUMENTS SAKE. That isn't calling somebody a liar. I'm simply saying that with the screen shots posted it could easily be fake.

Banned
    saying they could be fake is saying he could be lying. you doubt his information and want more proof. just come out and say it rather than hide behind words and indirectly say someting.

and what you said is hardly inspiring debate.

saying they could be fake is saying he could be lying. you doubt his information and want more proof. just come out and say it rather than hide behind words and indirectly say someting.

and what you said is hardly inspiring debate.
    You know what? All you do is argue and insult, and talking about inspiring debates I see your pole on 'is tokens fair' is going well? Not! - you say why would he lie? Why do you troll? Why do you be so rude? Why do we do anything we do? I have a good point and you know it! Your arguing with me because your so anti-Nordeus it's unreal. If you hate this game so much quit!! Your a trolling wa.. Tanker and I'm done arguing with you!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc Symons View Post
    You know what? All you do is argue and insult, and talking about inspiring debates I see your pole on 'is tokens fair' is going well? Not! - you say why would he lie? Why do you troll? Why do you be so rude? Why do we do anything we do? I have a good point and you know it! Your arguing with me because your so anti-Nordeus it's unreal. If you hate this game so much quit!! Your a trolling wa.. Tanker and I'm done arguing with you!
    I have dont nothing insulting wise but you sure are defensive for someone who says they want to debate.

problem is, his post is not supposed to inspire debate. it was a post to show proof of what happens with no morale, no condition and no formation. and then you say for arguemtns sake leets say he is lying and changed the info before he posted it. I did not insult you but if you want to assume i insulted you because i see that you called him a liar, then you need to check the dictionary for the word insult.

this forum ALLOWS debate, it is not expressing for it. but since you mentioned it, I do argue and thats part of DEBATE. but it is not all I do. nor do I hate nordeus or am i anti-nordues. that is insulting me by assuming I am something I am not and it is offensive.
    Last edited by rastaman70; 12-14-2013 at 06:53 PM.

I have dont nothing insulting wise but you sure are defensive for someone who says they want to debate.

problem is, his post is not supposed to inspire debate. it was a post to show proof of what happens with no morale, no condition and no formation. and then you say for arguemtns sake leets say he is lying and changed the info before he posted it. I did not insult you but if you want to assume i insulted you because i see that you called him a liar, then you need to check the dictionary for the word insult.

this forum ALLOWS debate, it is not expressing for it. but since you mentioned it, I do argue and thats part of DEBATE. but it is not all I do. nor do I hate nordeus or am i anti-nordues. that is insulting me by assuming I am something I am not and it is offensive. but hey, i have seen you posts and it takes a few to get through to you.
    How the hell does this prove anything that happens with 0 moral 0 condition and no formation? I see no proof!! It would be like me saying I have a billion pounds and everyone believing me? - grow up I'm not talking about your insults in this post but in general! You say I stick up for Nordeus but your the opposite your so pessimistic it's unreal.

So until I see a squad before and after pic I'm saying he could have faked it (as a joke or a lie) think as you will. He didn't even post a pic of his teams condition after the game and surely if us stating they had 0 of all stats you would post a pic as he did the outcome and formation !!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast