Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: everybody getts trolled? not so far...

I'm Indonesian, but I don't get offended here, maybe just misunderstanding..
    but you should think we are (Indonesian people) also gets 'trolled' sometimes, when we're 'trolling' someone maybe just luck, or actually we're better

IMO, we should not think 'more Q was better than less'. Q is only average, there are 11 player (22 with subs), formation, orders, arrow, or how you manage team in live match, are more effects to determine the result.

I think the guarantee for winning is very big Q differences (more than 10 stars ?), only ND knows it
    Cat Harrison likes this.

My total quality is 47,4 - his quality is 28,1
    Just look picture "3" to see the difference in quality in this match See possession, see shoots on target, see everything and explain this loss... i can't do it. Like someone said: "You will lose this game and there's nothing you can do"

Wow that was really 'trolled'
    but still, we don't know how this game works, maybe you should complain it to them. lol

Nordeus don't care. Nobody reads this forum from them. They know only: "tokens, tokens...buy more tokens!"

Just look what happens with my friend:
    everybody getts trolled? not so far...-k-1.jpgeverybody getts trolled? not so far...-k-2.jpgeverybody getts trolled? not so far...-k-3.jpgeverybody getts trolled? not so far...-k-4.jpgeverybody getts trolled? not so far...-k-5.jpg

And you believe it's just football? No, definitely not...!
    Last edited by Ivan Ivanov 000; 01-31-2014 at 09:28 PM.

I played against a similar line against another team - I can't recall whether it was an Indonesian or Thai player the formation included 2 GK playing outfield. Thankfully I won but only just as the two GKs each scored in a space of two minutes! If the argument put forward is that its down to footballing tactics then its BS (at least in my case) as why would someone elect to play such a formation even when they had the players for the position - unless they know something most of us don't?

Apprentice
    Yeah ... This is not a football. Not even a game!
    This is just ...... a Slot Machine!!!

Rookie
    i alwyas have 2 or 3 stupid results to really weak teams either losing by the odd goal or drawing when they dont even have any attacks.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345