Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: tokens & injuries

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    There is always complaints about injuries. I don't complain, I changed how I manage my team(s) and very rarely have injury problems. And yes, even on my 35T team. Have two full squads to rotate, apply SP to physical, improve facilities constantly, no hard train or tackle or defend or attack, sell guys when you have too many injured or the one who often gets injured...
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

my experience say that when a season start, the game select the players with more % to be injuried, and if you don't have caution, the game, injurie these players... 2 seasons ago for example I had Matteo Brighi injuried 3 or 4 times the same season, and all the injuried players played in the midfield... in a future can be interesting to see if other T11 players have the same feeling..... the game select candidates^^ yeah, cool

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by NapoliSamper View Post
    You must build your health facilities and improve your stadium grass so your players have better chance to avoid injuries
    looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool...and how exactly does it work mate?? u have any statistics about that?
    Level 25.

12 LEAGUES ,4 CL, 1 CUP

If you look at my team page, I did watch and do a little testing and my injury rate dropped each time I improved pitch, by approximately what the game *actually states*. It does have a measurable effect.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    my experience say that when a season start, the game select the players with more % to be injuried, and if you don't have caution, the game, injurie these players... 2 seasons ago for example I had Matteo Brighi injuried 3 or 4 times the same season, and all the injuried players played in the midfield... in a future can be interesting to see if other T11 players have the same feeling..... the game select candidates^^ yeah, cool
    actually u can tell from the beginning of the season how ur injury list will go,i also believe that there is a random pick from ur players with more % to get injured no matter what u do.Also the reds u have also affects that..the more u have the more u get injured.ALWAYS in the beggining everybody has injuries..its the system to sell,buy or heal,so u can set the perfect squad.
    Level 25.

12 LEAGUES ,4 CL, 1 CUP

tokens &amp; injuries-img_0779%5B1%5D.jpg

i now only have 5 subs and i see far less injuries, try it next season. i know it sucks not having a lot of players but thats how i slipped past injuries for both my teams
    i get a max 2 injuries out of 16 players, of course i rarely train because my fixtures suck
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

I think the rarely training helps though... at least some. When I PT a guy I expect his chance of injury in the next few matches to go up.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    If you look at my team page, I did watch and do a little testing and my injury rate dropped each time I improved pitch, by approximately what the game *actually states*. It does have a measurable effect.
    So lets talk about if u are so conviced about it.

Tell me for example,ur numbers for a player that is in ur squad for 2-3 seasons and for a player that is a newbie.
    Tell me ur numbers for a player that played 30games and a player played 5
    Tell me ur numbers for a 18 y player and a 25y
    Tell me about an St vs a DC with same or different games played with same or different quality.
    Tell me about the new 5*St u bought and gets injured imm,vs ur old 4* that u had last year.
    Give me some numbers for a L456 account with small-medium upgrades,vs a L 131415 with medium -high upgrades
    Tell me in which week u get the more injuries..vs which opponents(better or worst of u),in which throphy ?
    Tell me numbers compared with games in each throphy

This are some statistics and not what Nord tell about upgrades

and then we can see if the upgrades affects or not...

To make statistics as u like by saying i had 10 injuries cause i was L7 in medical and had 9 cause i am L10 now doesn't make any sense at all.
    Level 25.

12 LEAGUES ,4 CL, 1 CUP

Dude, I can't answer all that. But, what I say is my opinion only, and I have found that pitch upgrades do seem to work. I can usually predict which player of mine will get hurt next, because only the guys I train the heck out of get hurt usually. The old guys get hurt maybe every other season, younger ones higher rate, which is why I think their attributes affect injury rate.

Oh, and btw I have had 100s of reds, and almost none..and have seen no correlation to injury rates.

"To make statistics as u like by saying i had 10 injuries cause i was L7 in medical and had 9 cause i am L10 now doesn't make any sense at all." I am *not* saying the medical affect injury rate, I am saying the pitch quality does.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 01-15-2014 at 03:27 AM.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast