Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: tokens & injuries

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Dude, I can't answer all that. But, what I say is my opinion only, and I have found that pitch upgrades do seem to work. I can usually predict which player of mine will get hurt next, because only the guys I train the heck out of get hurt usually. The old guys get hurt maybe every other season, younger ones higher rate, which is why I think their attributes affect injury rate.

Oh, and btw I have had 100s of reds, and almost none..and have seen no correlation to injury rates.

"To make statistics as u like by saying i had 10 injuries cause i was L7 in medical and had 9 cause i am L10 now doesn't make any sense at all." I am *not* saying the medical affect injury rate, I am saying the pitch quality does.
    Dude, i also said my opinion but i asked for some facts to say it...u said it with only 1 fact..that Nord says that if u upgrade the pitch or ur medical u will have less injuries and less recovery time.

You implied the same as u said my statistics are better cause i upgrade..i asked how u meausure that cause ALL mates that play this game even if they are L1 or L123 THEY HAVE aprox the same injuries..As u are a mod make a poll and see what other mates will vote.

I Play this game for 14months and 3 accounts and the injuries are almost every season the same even if i have pitch L1 or L12.

So my opinion is that even if u upgrade the injuries are about the same..if u have another opinion try to give me some of the facts i asked u and dont just tell me that u had less cause Nord says so..
    Level 25.

12 LEAGUES ,4 CL, 1 CUP

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    No, I said I have had less every upgrade, and it is in line with what the game states.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    No, I said I have had less every upgrade, and it is in line with what the game states.
    and i am telling that the upgrades doesnt affect at all the injuries.They are the same arpx in any L and no matter any upgrade y make

And if the game states so i say the opposite and i say so after my 15 seasons .

The game can states any fantasy statments it wants,th true is what i have seen with my eyes and not what any Nord say or claim.
    Level 25.

12 LEAGUES ,4 CL, 1 CUP

they do, just sort of barely. they nullify low levelled injuries, but getting promoted unlocks more injuries. i dont think ive seen a broken leg as a lvl 1 before
    forgot how the saying goes so ill stop here
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Here's how I managed my players health & injuries packs. I seldom find the need to use any medic packs for injuries because

1. I make sure I get players to sit on the bench who are capable of filling in when key players are injured. This helped me during that crazy period where my players were getting injured in almost every game. I had 5 players out at one time and got my reserves to step up and fill in. On some scenarios I play an MC as a winger or a DMC as MC just because it is possible since the positions are similar.

2. I make sure players are at least 75% - 80% condition. If they do get injured it'll probably be only for 3 days. If your player gets injured when they are 60% condition in-game, they will be out for longer periods.

3. Referring back to no 1, not using medic packs for injuries will ensure you are accumulating medic packs daily (from gifts, first aid centres) & not using them. You can probably have > 50 packs without having to use tokens to get them. So when you really need to, you can use the max 15 pack to heal your players (I usually it on my most important player if I had a bunch out)

I think a lot of managers worry about injuries because their playable players are their starting 11 and panic when one gets injured. This should not be the case.
    Cat Harrison and NapoliSamper like this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Quote Originally Posted by dimdim1 View Post
    looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool...and how exactly does it work mate?? u have any statistics about that?
    No, I don't have any statistics. I think you perfecty know how it works, you're being sarcastic

I got 7 injuries within 3 matches... 4 on my defense and 3 on my offense... feel like Nordeus push me to buy silly red box with real money.. this is really unfair

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123