Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: What affects the end result most?

Arrow What affects the end result most?

So I have seen many weird results and now I also played a game, which seemed to be easy, but ended 1-1. Quality was 27.6 ( me ) vs 15.2 ( opponent ).

So I was thinking. If I have like 10Q better team, should I really think about formation or should I easily win that game? 10Q difference is huge in this game, but I also need a perfect tactic against him?

Like in this game: 27.6Q vs 15.2Q and result is this :

It seems weird, that he even scored a goal, but I only scored 1 goal...I know that it's football and anything is possible but really...I have to always choose perfect counter formation against opponent, then comes quality difference?

Which is more important?
    1) Perfect counter formation.
    2)Quality
    3)Perfect commands ( Normal, mixed etc? )

Apprentice

randomness
    dimdim1 and Saransh Vatsa like this.

So no need to buy tokens, it's all random. But is it ? :O
    Saransh Vatsa likes this.

Apprentice
    Haha...

absolutely sure!!!!

12.5Q difference is not enough for 100% win. I quit this game like 6 months ago and start playing again now, but what happened then, happens again. I was like 28Q and opponents were like 15Q, I finished 2-nd...

Fir Tree, Durham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    One thing that i hardly ever read on the forum that i think plays a huge role is win bonus. i've got 5 teams at various levels and the difference between turning win bonus up to max compared to paying nothing is massive.

I agree the result was a surprise maybe even Bull**** but he was at home and if his win bonus was maxed and yours was off i'd expect this result.

Fir Tree, Durham, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Its difficult in the early stages as cash is turned over fast on a variety of things like signings and construction my best team is at level 10. By the time you get to about 6-7 you should be able to leave it at max and still turn a profit and beat teams better than you.

Quote Originally Posted by k1tb View Post
    So no need to buy tokens, it's all random. But is it ? :O
    100% random. Very little we do as managers makes any difference and things like match stats and players match ratings mean nothing in this game. In my game today my MC scored 2 goals and had an assist and got a rating of 6!!!!! Total and utter bull**** randomness!!!!

I am max win bonus tho...

Penny dropped yet that it's all crap?

We all get that at some point when you realise that it's all a load of rubbish and that all Nordeus are interested in is getting money from us.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast