Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Ticket price

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke Plouman View Post
    Yeah for free, on my list I have games on Facebook to try and you play them and you get like 1 token that's just by going on my iPhone top eleven app not off top eleven Facebook on the computer whether it makes any difference

P.s what type of free surveys it's not them ones where it says complete a survey you do that then you have like another 5 offers or something to do and even after doing the survey you still don't get tokens (I tend to have this problem not receiving)
    If you are on iPhone then click on the token . If the buy token page appears, then swipe right to the Tapjoy page. Press on tapjoy and the freebies page appears. Have fun. Note the come back to Tapjoy icon appears every 4 hours or so. No downloads or survey reqd.
    If you press on the red or green booster and swipe right of the buy page the freebie video page appears. Also about 4 a day.
    Skidz likes this.

Are you sure it's 4 a day for green I had only 1 now I have 15 from just watching video after video, I've just gained 25 and won't let me watch anymore
    Last edited by Luke Plouman; 02-04-2014 at 08:50 PM.

Pro
    Are you sure it's 4 a day for green I had only 1 now I have 15 from just watching video after video, I've just gained 25 and won't let me watch anymore
    Now that you cleared the backlog, it is about 4 a day...not all at once , but staggered.

After saving my tokens I now have 60 what else is best to use them on I don't need anymore players I've sorted my team out

Nothing. Keep it for rainy days. I have about 100T I keep handy
    DiZZee likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Also best way to train players? like how often etc

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    After saving my tokens I now have 60 what else is best to use them on I don't need anymore players I've sorted my team out
    Wait till the end of the season and buy a scout on the first day of the new one.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    You could buy a Scout if that's what you want, or you could save the Tokens for when you do need a player and there's others want him too. Or you could buy boosters..

Training is up to you, you can "Power Train" (ideally your faster trainers or favorites) which is using the hard training mode, boosters to up the condition/ fix injury to train a often as possible. This can be handy if you want to train a new role or Special Ability. Goes through greens like water.

You can also give guys a green pack a day and throw a little extra training at them to keep their Quality up...
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

my capacity is 43000 and the attendance never higher than 28500. no matter how low the ticket price I set. what's the reason of this?

What I do is train after they healed after match and I don't let their fitness go lower than 65-70 so that they can heal fully before next game I do try to save my green boxes rather than use them

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast