Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Ticket price

Yeah for free, on my list I have games on Facebook to try and you play them and you get like 1 token that's just by going on my iPhone top eleven app not off top eleven Facebook on the computer whether it makes any difference

P.s what type of free surveys it's not them ones where it says complete a survey you do that then you have like another 5 offers or something to do and even after doing the survey you still don't get tokens (I tend to have this problem not receiving)
    Last edited by Luke Plouman; 02-01-2014 at 04:51 PM.
    DiZZee likes this.

Famous
    Log in on the Top Eleven site rather than FB. Click 'Play Now' then 'Win Tokens' on the bar at the top. You should have a list of companies to click under 'Available offers for winning tokens'
    They all have various surveys, but I usually use 'Peanut Labs' where you get new ones to do every day, and no need to give phone number or commit to a product.

Can you access the peanut labs when logging in on the top eleven site?

Plus I made my top eleven through Facebook can I access that from the proper website

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke Plouman View Post
    Plus I made my top eleven through Facebook can I access that from the proper website
    Yes you can, you will find that there own site has more videos to watch but you have to watch quite a few to get 1 token.

On the peanut labs the survey offers when I answer questions it says so far in how because I didn't give a wrong answer or something I can't go on further it says good or bad rating then that's it I don't get the tokens

never mind I finally managed to complete a survey after trying so many times
    Last edited by Luke Plouman; 02-02-2014 at 11:39 AM.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Luke Plouman View Post
    On the peanut labs the survey offers when I answer questions it says so far in how because I didn't give a wrong answer or something I can't go on further it says good or bad rating then that's it I don't get the tokens

never mind I finally managed to complete a survey after trying so many times
    Yeh, sorry m8, there's no easy way to get tokens. Trial and error on the surveys am afraid. The one I mentioned is the one I found without too many other invasive pop ups or whatever.
    Look at who is doing the survey and adapt your answers to them can be a help to completing! Not saying you need to lie or anything........

It's proper weird one minute I'm answering questions next it says I don't qualify in like what!!! And I don't like the idea of watching so many videos just for 1 token

Thanks guys for the help of tokens too, I had 60 odd million from when I neglected the game and I manage to spend around 50 million plus endless amount of tokens to finally sort my team as I had a full squad of 30+ players

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Good luck with your newly renovated team.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast