Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Managers Tactic

Managers Tactic

As a manager how do you pick your team?

Do you:

1. See what the other team’s formation is and counter that?
    2. Pick your team and play the game but make changes as needed?
    3. Pick a set formation for home games and away games?

It would be good to here how different managers manage their teams and what inelegance they have gained from the seasons they have played Top Eleven.

'I wouldn't say I was the best manager in the business. But I was in the top one.'

Quote Originally Posted by Harold007 View Post

Do you:

It would be good to here how different managers manage their teams and what inelegance they have gained from the seasons they have played Top Eleven.

I use the same formation and tactics all season unless i have injuries. I have won - 5 leagues - 3 cups and 4 CL's in my 5 seasons. I really really think counters are rubbish. Oh and i'm a 35T a season kinda girl!
    littledude072 and Skidz like this.

That’s a great record, sorry for asking but what is 35T?
    'I wouldn't say I was the best manager in the business. But I was in the top one.'

Rookie
    excuses for responding for others....it's the tokens she uses during the seasons implying that she does not buy tokens....nice record i'm only level 2 won my league each season won the cup this season and have cl final tonight...undefeated in the league this season with only 1 draw...lost only 2 games all season long thus far....i try to always study my opponent as much as i can who are his better players where are his weaknesses...

I personally believe that u can not play same tactics against everyone as some teams will be better than u and will probably beat u...so u need to adapt to better opposition....for exemple i played a guy with 27q in the cup...i think it would have been suicide to play my normal orders and strategy as he was better individually everywhere...so i had to adapt...

I'm not a manager i'm an adapter i can adjust

Banned

Do you:

I always choose one formation at the start of the season and stick to it till the end of the season...

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    I always choose one formation at the start of the season and stick to it till the end of the season...
    How has that gone for you?

Post league and cup stats if any.

Banned
    That’s a great record, sorry for asking but what is 35T?
    35T means that she does not buys tokens...She only uses the 35 tokens that we get from the daily log in contract...

Banned
    How has that gone for you?

Post league and cup stats if any.
    4 league titles in 6 seasons...2 times finished 3 in league only because I was not able to play for about 10-15 days in both the leagues...
    2 times champions league winner...
    No cup win only because I did't knew that cup draws are determined my the overall rating of the team...Because of which I was always paired with teams who were 2 levels higher than me...

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    I joined halfway through my first season so only managed 4th, during that season I tinkered with formations and got mixed results, buy the end of the season I had one formation that seemed to do best against every other formation. I use 3-1-4-2...DL, DC,DR,DMC, ML,MC,MC,MR,ST.ST, I always have two of each position this helps for a few reasons, 1 cover for injuries, 2 I play the identical formation in the cups with my spare players, 3, if on occasions im losing a match I take off my DMC and put on a 3rd striker, or if im playing an opponent with a far better skill level I revert back to a 4-4-2 formation dropping the DMC for another DC. I also usually keep one AMC for emergency purposes so in the cups I can ofton play a 3-1-4-1-1 formation if I lose to many ST to injuries or suspensions. this works really well for me, I have won 4 league titles in a row since and am 9 points clear with two games to go this season so this season is rapt up as swell!, I have not won any cups but have not ever tried to, I never play my best 11 in the cups as I save them for the league which is why I do really well in it, the main reason for this is it is very hard to keep all players near/fully fit playing your strongest team in all 3, as soon as players get injured,suspended you run out of cover and as the players are really tired there league form drops, unless you are prepared to chuck lots of money at it on booster packs which I DONT, then my way is excellent. one final thing to take into account, the league is worth a lot more in winnings than the cups so it makes sense to me to prioritize the league first, if like me you wish to do that just try and get to the group stages of the CPL so you get a little bit extra revenue.

good question(s)

I play always with the same Formation to, but this Formaton can be different from season to season.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast