Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Like Tree121Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 'Ask the devs' questions in here.

Quote Originally Posted by usunfgames View Post
    No sense this topic exists.You will not receive any response.I do not think any of nordeus open this forum.Hardly interested that someone wanted to ask something.Why no answer to any question and why Nordeus hide so hard will stay unsolved mistery.Maybe they can not give us answers or scared from something.I do not know, I know that this is the game with the most unpleasant support wich exist.If a player has a question related to the game is impossible to get an answer,only others player or forum mod can give him answer but many times its not enough...
    This topic exists for one of two reasons. It would either get alot of questions answered that badly need answered or, it would show Nordeus for what they are and to show how little they think of their customers. Sadly it has proved the second reason. In my opnion they are scared to answer our questions.

It is sad that I had to send alot of PM's to various people to try and find out what is going, which was a waste of time because I can't talk about what has been said in PM's. What is even sadder is there are people on this forum from Nordeus who have chosen to give us no updates whatsoever even though they know what is happening with the 'ask the devs' but would prefer to keep us in the dark. What does that tell you about them?

How hard can it be to have a ask the devs? They have done in the past on a numbers of occasions.
    littledude072 likes this.

Someone at Nordeus support is currently away to look into what is happening. They said the forum admin were unaware of plans for ask the devs.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB79 View Post
    Someone at Nordeus support is currently away to look into what is happening. They said the forum admin were unaware of plans for ask the devs.
    I just cannot STOP laughing...Forum Admin were unaware of plans for ask the developer...lol...

If they are unaware then why are they ADMINS ???

And ASK THE DEVELOPER is a very basic thing for a game, you need not be aware of this...just like you are not aware of breathing but you do it...It happens automatically...
    Last edited by Siddharth Shanker Singh; 04-12-2014 at 07:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    I just cannot STOP laughing...Forum Admin were unaware of plans for ask the developer...lol...

If they are unaware they why are they ADMINS ???

And ASK THE DEVELOPER is a very basic thing for a game, you need not be aware of this...just like you are not aware of breathing but you do it...It happens automatically...
    Not sure if they are unaware because they are new. In the usual great Nordeus customer service they tell us nothing.

I don't see what the problem is. They have done ask the devs before no problem. They even done a live one on twitter. We have given them plenty of questions on here, I don't believe they couldn't have taken time over the last few weeks and at least answered some of the questions.

If the admins just visit the news and announcement section and never care to come to other sections to solve our problems, of course they will be unaware of the Ask the Devs.....

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

99% of the time when I don't watch my games (which is rare) I get a draw or lose .. So is it just me or it does affect ? (Happens to me for 3 seasons now)

When players are not in their position EG, Striker becomes a GK, why do they do well almost every time ? This doesn't happen in real football ..

Are you going to add a list of 7* players for 100 tokens, 8* players for 200 and 9* players for 300 ? Are you planning it ? I mean in real life football if you have money you can buy whatever player you want unless it's messi, xavi, iniesta, etc etc, "loyal players" .. I mean Real Madrid bought "FAIL" aka "Bale" for 100m just because they have money, So in the game if I want to buy a 9* player why am I not allowed to do so ?

Does building your whole team (Selling all players and replacing them with new ones) affect their performance ? Do they need few games to get used to play with each other etc ?
    When art becomes football, they call it "FC Barcelona"

Banned
    How much time that (Someone from Nordeus support is currently away to look into what is happening) will take to update us regarding the fate of ASK THE DEVELOPERS...

GROW UP NORDEUS......
    Skidz likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    How much time that (Someone from Nordeus support is currently away to look into what is happening) will take to update us regarding the fate of ASK THE DEVELOPERS...

GROW UP NORDEUS......
    Don't think Nordeus support work at the weekend and it was late Friday afternoon I last heard from them so we will see what happens tomorrow.

To keep you updated. I get the feeling MDKII was stringing us along because he knew he wouldn't be around at the end of March. Guy from Nordeus support is going to ask the devs to look at the questions in this thread and hopefully get us some answers.

Another update. I've been told that a dev plans to look through our questions this week so hopefully we will get some answers soon.

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast