Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast
Like Tree121Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: 'Ask the devs' questions in here.

The answers to the question number 1, 10 and 22 are my favorites.
    Do they ever played the game?
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Banned
    1 - Are special ability useful...Last time developers said yes they are useful when they kick in...Now the question is when do they kick in and whats the % chance of them kicking in ???
    Ans) A big piece of SHI*T...

2 - Tell us in some detail about the game engine so that we can plan accordingly and thus the game will become more interesting and competitive...

3 - Does the passing, focus, tackling, pressing, marking style and focus passing has any effect on the game result...Because I used narrow diamond with passing down the flanks and I beat him 6-0 and then I used narrow diamond against the same team with passing through the middle and I beat him only 3-0...

4 - Do ARROWS have any effect in the game and if they do what arrow does what???

5 - How are results determined and when? explain us how many simulation the nge does and how much every factor influence the game...

6 - are there some players marked from the nge as ducks? like if we buy a 5* that in reality is considered a 2* or so... and thats why will always play bad?

7 - what happens during a max integer bid? what actions have they taken against the users?

8 - so I just want devs to improve a mobile version, it's still lacks features

9 - how can there be no saves when there are 10-15 shots and of them, 3-5 shots on target? hard to believe all were blocked.

10 - how can a GK have a rating of 4 when my team wins 4-0 and yet the opponents GK get a rating of 8 despite losing 4 goals and when both GK's made 1 save each?

11 - how does a manager win while playing with an illegal formation and only 20% possession?

12 - What about relevant stats for GK? so far they are lumped in with regular players

13 - When will Negotiations be available on Android?

14 - When will changing names of players cost 0 Tokens?

15 - When will the number of Ts needed for changing stadium name be reduced from 5T to 1T?

16 - why did they bring in new Transfer market without prior warning compared to other updates that they proposed

17 - Are special abilities in "hidden mode" by default in all players, without have the icon of special ability? (that's a yeah, I know if there's no icon/pic of special ability, we have to discover it)

18 - Does STRETCHING before match decreases the chance of injuries and if yes then by how much % ???

19 - Does MATCH PRACTICE before match increases the chance of winning and if yes then by how much % ???

20 - Does the engine decided to injure players that are crucial to our teams, or is it totally random?

21 - Do you tweak formations throughout the game? For example 4-5-1V used to dominate most others, now it seems like the standard 4-4-2 has increased in power, and I could say the same about the 4-1-2-1-2 narrow diamond.

22 - can you explain why double corners seem to lead to a goal 99% of the time?

23 - does aerial defender SA give the player an increased chance of scoring headers?

24 - I'd like to ask if the captain has a great influence in my team.

25 - Does WIN BONUS has any effect in the game ?

26 - Do Offisde trap really working? and How do Offside trap work?

27 - Why cannot the substitutions for a hurt player (especially the Keeper!) take less time?

28 - Could we possibly have a way to see our server name/title? This would mean we could make a list of sorts of forum players on each server - managers could buy and sell players with each other and find friends on the same server

29 - Will there be a new 'create your own jersey/emblem contest' soon?

30 - What are the disadvantages of positioning a player out of his position ??? Which one is better - To play a 4 star player in position or a 5 star player out of position ???

31 - Which effect the game result????
    Team Quality/ formation/ SA/ Morale/ condition/ Home & Away/ Manager Presentor Not/ Training before match/ last games performances/ Facilities/ win bonus/ substitutes/ time spent on game/ ... ???

32 - Which effect the injuries most??
    Condition/ morale/ training/ phy & mental Q/ ...???

33 - Does watching your game gives any extra advantage to your team apart from 8% ball possession...If yes then what are the other advantages ???

34 - why do Dev`s never reply on forum and give MDKII a break ?? oh wait why does it take so long for MDKII to respond not just here but Bugs and tech issue`s forum

35 - if they are going to further improve the fixtures timing to include time zones to make home matches watcheable for all?

37 - Where are the logs about game changes?

38 - I would like Nordues to allow me to disable the mourihno option. I want the choice to not read his little advices.

39 - I want to ask on behalf of T buyers, when will scouts of 18 year of age be available in the scout list???

40 - Why has MDKII left the forum?
    Ans) Only respectful answer...

41 - how and when some Special Abilities such as "playmaker" play a part in the game?

The answer proves the fact that this game is purely, entirely random and cosmetic...Nothing matters in this game...If any thing mattered the answer would have not been *****y like this...Hope fully this is quite a clear proof for all the forum members that formation and tactics are all cosmetic...

Now I know why it took so long to answer these question...Since writing these kind of useless, crap and sh*t answers takes a lot of time...

Did we all waited this long for such answer ??? Even any forum member could have answered these questions better than developers...

Now I think it would have been much better if the question were never answered because the answers have pissed me a hell lot more...
    Last edited by Siddharth Shanker Singh; 06-24-2014 at 06:26 PM.

Liked for the effort Siddharth Shanker Singh lol

to day i have a match fc 09-flight shock when the match on 70 min, my team fc 09 is score FC 09-Flight Shock: 2-0, sudently disconect to server,after that reconect to server is score FC 09-Flight Shock is 1-2,i don't understand? i want to help me

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ne Levan View Post
    to day i have a match fc 09-flight shock when the match on 70 min, my team fc 09 is score FC 09-Flight Shock: 2-0, sudently disconect to server,after that reconect to server is score FC 09-Flight Shock is 1-2,i don't understand? i want to help me
    It because during your match the server crashed...And when a server crashed in between a game, then the game is re-simulated from the scratch......

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by anastasov View Post
    The devs needed months to come up with this answers?????
    Yes, because thinking CRAP like this needs time......
    anastasov likes this.

5 months since this was first started and 4 months since the questions were first posted and this is the best Nordeus could come up with?!!!

All Nordeus have managed to do is show that they don't play this game and that they either are not interested or do not know how to improve this game apart from making cosmetic changes. My granny could do that.....in fact my grannies budgie could do that!!!!!

Banned
    Bumping it for you @nikolgiorgos ......
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

They said double corners leading to a goal is coincidence... Bull when I read about the double goal I noticed that this happens to me, it's a goal every time. A scripted game like any other pc football management game out there.

I hate the granada vs Barcelona excuse as if granada were a team made up of shop assistant. They are still a team in the top division and the ball possession that Barcelona had they did nothing with as all the 29 shots only around 8 were on target. Granada had hardly any shots on target. So this is a one off. In top eleven this 20 - 80 ball possession happens a lot and the team with 20% win more often than real life and can have more shots on target sometimes goals. There is a team in my league who gets beat 9-0 every game because when you look at his formation for some reason there are no players and his squad list shows players only in subs and reserves, don't know how this happens but like I did team losses 9-0 why is never more than this when there is no team there? One time this team scored a goal and lost 9-1 how's that possible with no players on pitch?

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    The game fills in the pitch from his bench, most likely some of them would be placed out of position.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast