Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: This is how bad the game has gotten!!!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    With an injurie, a player don't appear in the game but is not the same with low condition.
    Low condition is like wrong position or low morale, players have a penalty on their skills, and increases chances of injurie.
    (-.-)'
    Do you honestly believe any of these factors have an influence on proceedings? I very much doubt they do.......

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    It was a friendly that she originated, your friend? I'm curious how it would go if you were at home. Even better, a Cup match, or League. Because I think friendlies are treated very differently by the engine.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    It was a friendly that she originated, your friend? I'm curious how it would go if you were at home. Even better, a Cup match, or League. Because I think friendlies are treated very differently by the engine.
    What comment would you make regarding my match in the Champions League, Cat?

Is that the one against a one/two star team in this thread?
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    Is that the one against a one/two star team in this thread?
    Yes........

I don't see what comment it needs. you had a vastly superior in quality team, most importantly your GK who apparently won the match single handedly. Did you win by a goal?
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    I don't see what comment it needs. you had a vastly superior in quality team
    You hit the nail on the head there, Cat. I won 2-0............

Yeh, I'd expect that really with the gulf of difference in those teams. The one with the friend I find more interesting, really. I do think that friendlies have different odds though than regular games, I have noticed playing some of my much lower level teams in a friendly, the results are way closer than I would have thought... and now with the assymetrical I wonder if it even takes into account the condition or morale since those will be unaffected for the invitee.
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 02-20-2014 at 12:21 AM.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rookie
    I don't see what comment it needs. you had a vastly superior in quality team, most importantly your GK who apparently won the match single handedly. Did you win by a goal?
    Now for a devil-based theme........

To play Devil's advocate, comparing to real life. If Man Utd played the tactics and formation I did agains, say Southend, do you think they would have won 2-0 having no-one on he right hand side of the pitch, whils being expressley insructed to play down that wing?

Why would the opposition LM, with acres of free space, not be mentioned/have any involvement in the game, despite being the opponents best player?

DID my GK win me the match, or, as I suspect and you inferred to, my superior quality team strength win the game?

I shall end with an adapted quote:

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world formations, tactics, morale and fitness actually matter.

Rookie
    Yeh, I'd expect that really with the gulf of difference in those teams.
    Utterly speechless. You'd have expected me to win that game PURELY based on team strength difference?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast