Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: This is how bad the game has gotten!!!

This is how bad the game has gotten!!!

just to explain, I was reading thru the forums earlier tonight and came across a few threads regarding long term players hanging there boots up like July Forth ect ect based on how the match results of teams who shouldnt win do and the ones we think should easily win dont.

So I thought i would test this out for myself and show you the results. im currently 3rd in my league and still had a chance to win it (not now lol). anyway carry on reading:

I will show you this in steps to make it easier to follow.

1. I exhausted all my players to virtually no condition:

This is how bad the game has gotten!!!-103.jpg

as you can see i also included injured players.

2. I set a standard formation of: 4-4-2 classic with the following orders:

attacking - mixed - own half - normal - mixed - zonal - counter on.

3. i then asked a friend of similar quality with general fitness for there team to set the very same formation and tactics as me to make it even.

This is how bad the game has gotten!!!-102.jpg

4. Match started, I only supported myself and asked my friend to get as many supporters as they could to support her, roughly about 6-7 hence their 15% possession bonus, i made no subs apart from the game replacing my goalie (which i forgot to remove). so up to now this is currently the outcome:

This is how bad the game has gotten!!!-104.jpg

This is how bad the game has gotten!!!-105.jpg

so as you can see, i had the victory. but look at the stats and result and the player ratings.

This is how bad the game has gotten!!!-106.jpg

This is how bad the game has gotten!!!-107.jpg

This is how bad the game has gotten!!!-108.jpg

So just to recap:

4 injured players that includes my goalie , all with virtually no fitness, same formations and tactics, no subs made on my side.

YET I STILL WON 2-3 AWAY.

This game has become pointless and worthless. I used to enjoy this game and make the time to watch all my games, theres no point when the other guy doesnt watch and yet still wins.

Save your time and money!!! The game engine will decide what happens, not you and not your money.

RIDICULOUS!!!

For me the solution was...buying CS:GO and playing with friends 5vs5 matches lol. I started to forget about this game and do not feel so disappointed.

Rookie
    This is how bad the game has gotten!!!-win.jpgI did a test myself. Used the attached playing ultra attacking and focus down my right flank! His completely unmarked LM was never mentioned once all game!

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    I would not have believed it had I not seen it, clearly the engine does not recognise the injuries or conditions as important.
    vinniekrak likes this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    I would not have believed it had I not seen it, clearly the engine does not recognise the injuries or conditions as important.
    Plus, as my example shows, nor formations or tactical instructions.

What IS left then for it to take into account?

I agree. Quit.
    And shut the door on your way out.

4-4-2 is getting beyond a joke too.

Played a 4-4-2 Hex, that's AML/AMR instead of standard ML/MR.

Against a 4-4-2.

My team were all full condition, full morale as usual.

Lost 2-1 against a team 15Q, yes that's 3 stars lower.

My team are all scouts/world class by the way.

Luckily the other two people in the league below me who are nibbling at my heels lost/drew too so it wasn't all that bad.

But yeah your study is interesting.

Could be the fact that 4-4-2 is majorly OP at the moment, or the fact the game doesn't take condition into consideration.

Or a mixture of both. Great post though, can tell a lot of work has gone into it.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mercury View Post
    I agree. Quit.
    And shut the door on your way out.
    Personally, I can't do that.

I will now have too much fun enraging people >redacted< by playing insane formations and tactics against them!
    Last edited by Cat Harrison; 02-19-2014 at 11:34 PM.
    rdsouza likes this.

is exactly what I've said...-.-' a player can score without condition.
    With an injurie, a player don't appear in the game but is not the same with low condition.
    Low condition is like wrong position or low morale, players have a penalty on their skills, and increases chances of injurie, so, the team is not deleted if have only no condition + no morale like if they are injuried.
    Programming.
    (-.-)'

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    4-4-2 is getting beyond a joke too.

Could be the fact that 4-4-2 is majorly OP at the moment, or the fact the game doesn't take condition into consideration.
    I beat a 4-4-2 and started my test as I lost using my previously standard 4-4-2 to a crazy, lopsided formation.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast