Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: This is how bad the game has gotten!!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Mercury View Post
    I agree. Quit.
    And shut the door on your way out.
    the real Mr. Mercury wouldnt talk like that. shame.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    It was a friendly that she originated, your friend? I'm curious how it would go if you were at home. Even better, a Cup match, or League. Because I think friendlies are treated very differently by the engine.
    now why would that be? a game is a game and should not be treated differently just because it means nothing in the standing anywhere. next you will say that it give better results to Thailanders. sheesh

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dollyplops View Post
    Utterly speechless. You'd have expected me to win that game PURELY based on team strength difference?
    sometimes I dont understand. how can you consistanly support basing results on strength difference when we all know that it hardly matters?

FCB
    I lost interest in this game ... all that money I invested gone in vain ...no more money investment ....only for timepass
    V6FAZ and fugazi like this.
    FCB - Indian Team

Playing form 2013

This thread is pure gold.

I believe that a game by definition should follow a set of rules which either increases or decreases chances of winning.. If these rules work concistently like they should, results should be reproducable in order for it to be called a game instead of a slotmachine. These rules should be the same for everyone. I´m an analyst by nature and profession, and really, all logic flies out of the window far too many times. I don´t mind losing to a team if I clearly should have, based on a paper rock scissors format, which in essence all games are, as opposed to slotmachines. So far the only things that are concistent in the game are based on a businessmodel.

The 2 things that trump everything over a period of time are the 2 variables closest related to Token spending, quality and marketvalue, and to be fair, they should. Another thing is that abandoned teams, or managers who don´t watch their matches, many times perform better then they should to be called fair. THis happens in other games too, It´s like the game recognizes you´re about to quit and voila, an easy screeen appears a few days later, or in this game, a better performance. I am leaning more and more towards the notion this is not a pay to win game literally, perhaps even closer to pay to lose by the way Nordeus pairs teams together in competitions.

I recognize these patterns in my competitions and teams so often that I suspect these negate almost anything else. Added to this, i also believe a lot is programmed in the way khris keeps saying. I´m going to try this with 1 team and literally only buy goals from now on. I will only look at goalscoringstats when buying players, everything else like quality, age, formation, condition etc. shouldn´t matter much when they´r programmed to score.

I´m still having some fun, but my main high Q account only gives me headaches so to speak, being constantly bombarded with trolls, unexplained, bad results ie. triggers enticing me to spend more.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fugazi View Post
    * If these rules work concistently like they should, results should be reproducable in order for it to be called a game instead of a slotmachine.
    Exactly. notice how there are minimal instructions on a slot machine?

* I don´t mind losing to a team if I clearly should have, based on a paper rock scissors format, which in essence all games are, as opposed to slotmachines.
    there are even better odds in rock paper scissors and certain outcomes are more predictable.

* So far the only things that are concistent in the game are based on a businessmodel.
    This is only obvious to some. others say this game is fair, blah blah blah but its made to suck as much money as they can with the semblance of a game. time to make it an actual game with actual rules and then you will see more money come in. Cant believe they dont realize this. But it makes me think, do they have the skill and programming knowledge to do it? Based on the past 2 years, they dont have the skill, its pretty obvious.

* The 2 things that trump everything over a period of time are the 2 variables closest related to Token spending, quality and marketvalue, and to be fair, they should.
    Well this game was made only to make money, so yes, its quite obvious.

* Another thing is that abandoned teams, or managers who don´t watch their matches, many times perform better then they should to be called fair.
    They wouldnt be able to profess so many accounts playing if they got rid of the abandoned teams. Frankly I dont think they have as much players as they claim. Get rid of all the bots and they go from 10 million to 2 million and then how many multi-accounts? cant be more than a couple hundred thousand. but they are managerless, they shouldnt have direction and therefore should not win as often.

* I am leaning more and more towards the notion this is not a pay to win game literally, perhaps even closer to pay to lose by the way Nordeus pairs teams together in competitions.
    dude I couldnt have said it better. well, maybe I could - it is pay to win per se, but its most like: "pay to win, but the more you pay, the more we will make you lose when you think you should have won, in effect, to make you more frustrated which will make you pay more to increase your teams quality and MORE MONEY FOR US!"

the game engine proves itself to be **** AGAIN!!

This is how bad the game has gotten!!!-104.jpg
    This is how bad the game has gotten!!!-103.jpg
    This is how bad the game has gotten!!!-102.jpg
    This is how bad the game has gotten!!!-101.jpg
    Skidz and rastaman70 like this.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by V6FAZ View Post
    the game engine proves itself to be **** AGAIN!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	104.JPG 
Views:	26 
Size:	76.6 KB 
ID:	19964

Name:	103.JPG 
Views:	22 
Size:	62.0 KB 
ID:	19965

Name:	102.JPG 
Views:	20 
Size:	65.0 KB 
ID:	19966

Name:	101.JPG 
Views:	23 
Size:	58.2 KB 
ID:	19967
    Lol, thats just ridiculous!, just goes to show you that morale,condition, injuries dont make a slight bit of difference!. Hey bud you should play that team every match, dont upgrade and see if you finish in the top 7 and get promoted!, now that would really take the piss!!!!!!.
    V6FAZ likes this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Rookie
    Well to be honest it's a cheap ass FB game, do you really think nordeus give a crap about anything else but making money....? The game is like any other, scripted from the start, it's digital, what do you expect....
    Celtic likes this.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast