Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree28Likes

Thread: This is how bad the game has gotten!!!

Rookie
    Let me add that quality is a rare commodity in the world of the greedy capitalist. They took a real world game that is arguably the most popular game in the world, wrote some cheap ass program and sent it out there, who cares if it works or is realistic, they know people are going to play it anyhow, and bitch, and continue playing and for some spend money, and that's the key....money for them!!
    rastaman70, dec2k, Celtic and 1 others like this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    Lol, thats just ridiculous!, just goes to show you that morale,condition, injuries dont make a slight bit of difference!. Hey bud you should play that team every match, dont upgrade and see if you finish in the top 7 and get promoted!, now that would really take the piss!!!!!!.
    I did a whole season of that and almost got promoted. I was worried at the end because I was mathematically in there for 7th place until the last game and luckily lost to make sure i didnt get promoted. It was a tanking season for that account so it worried me that I could actually play with no condition and no morale and still win enough to get promoted.

how the hell can you win when you players have 0% condition. that game in the pic shows 50% possession and almost the same shots etc. How is that even close to being a realistic simulation? forget the morale for a min and just think about being completely tired and then playing a 90 min game against a fresh side and actually win.
    V6FAZ likes this.

I'm surprised the ban hammer hasn't popped in and posts have not been censored yet.

I intend too skidz.

it hapend to me too i lose with weaker teams and my player didnt perform good when they are in full moral and condition >>>
    my penalty kick specialest miss penalty and my one on one st keep missing goal and my young talent who cost me 24 tokens rate 5 and 4 in some
    match >>>>
    this game became so poring and redeculas ....
    i will leave this **** for ever me and all my 10 friend who play it ...

the Game is so broken that my dc-dmc scored more goals and my striker wich is 6 star now keeps getting 5-6-5-4 ratings
    V6FAZ likes this.

Really, the last 2-3 months the engine game went absolutely ridiculous.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pablo Top View Post
    Really, the last 2-3 months the engine game went absolutely ridiculous.
    only 2-3 months? when has it ever been consistent?
    V6FAZ likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by rastaman70 View Post
    only 2-3 months? when has it ever been consistent?
    In my first seasons, most of the results was according to the quality of the oponents, and usually the league finished with the best teams in the first positions. Also, in exemple, when I played against a team with no goalkeeper, I usually won for 8 to 13-0.

Now it is ridiculous. In exemple, a 4-4 against the last team, without goalkeeper, with a lot of stars difference. This season i get better results when i don't see the games, the engine trolls me each time I see a game, so if nordeus prefers that I abandone the team, I will do.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345