Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: how to find which server you are on

no wonder i couldnt find it, twas under general. looks like this thread evolved a bit

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    After exams when i connect the game to the fb id i will make and access from PC, then i can tell u.... Wait till then
    there are some port scanners on the android market, but yeah, havent used my phone for a while. ill probably check it out tomorrowish. ima guess your teams server number wont be changed, so might as well pitch in a bit
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

117 for the Raptors!, However having scratched the surface a little bit, I think it is obvious that the "servers" for T11 are in a hosted farm (provider Redstation UK). As such, I think it highly unlikely that there is a dedicated IP assigned for every physicalserver. What is more likely is that typical of Hosting Providers, Nordeus pay for the "hundreds" of Virtual servers which may or may not be sitting on a 1-1 mapping of a Physical server. Also in a hosting environment, very rarely is the private IP broadcast over the Internet. Load balancers would probably make available a pool of Virtual IP addresses (what we see) mapped to the domain Top11 and then redirect traffic to a specific V-server depending on UserID.

So it is likely that you may find another user who has the same address, but also equally likely that they are sitting on a different V-Server.

Preetty sure that T11 uses a lot more than 256 servers (where 256 would be the limit of the last set in an IP address)
    Celtic and Saransh Vatsa like this.
    Season 18 : Level 17
    1 Treble, 3 Doubles.
    League: 10 Cups, 4 Shields, 2 Plaques
    Champions: 3 Cups, 3 Shields
    Cup: 2 Cups, 2 Shields

Bring Back the Old Transfer Market (BBtOTM) !!

Quote Originally Posted by rdsouza View Post
    117 for the Raptors!, However having scratched the surface a little bit, I think it is obvious that the "servers" for T11 are in a hosted farm (provider Redstation UK). As such, I think it highly unlikely that there is a dedicated IP assigned for every physicalserver. What is more likely is that typical of Hosting Providers, Nordeus pay for the "hundreds" of Virtual servers which may or may not be sitting on a 1-1 mapping of a Physical server. Also in a hosting environment, very rarely is the private IP broadcast over the Internet. Load balancers would probably make available a pool of Virtual IP addresses (what we see) mapped to the domain Top11 and then redirect traffic to a specific V-server depending on UserID.

So it is likely that you may find another user who has the same address, but also equally likely that they are sitting on a different V-Server.

Preetty sure that T11 uses a lot more than 256 servers (where 256 would be the limit of the last set in an IP address)
    using friendlier terms
    pretty much my guesstimation too. multiple 'server numbers' (the yellow digit) per server machine. i just used loads of non techy terms so everyday users can follow along on the quest to at least swipe some information from nordeus
    so far from the indo groupings page i had 4 people add me claiming to be from 215. they all checked out. dont know when we have to fish out more info but adding in more parts of the said server number IPs going to be chaotic
    rdsouza likes this.
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

calling to the 091.

I,m on 31 with the old transfer market(thankfully).

server 146

old market

Is there a way to change the server?

(Server 71)
    FC Paragon 04
    Season 14, level 14

League: 3 titles
    Champion's League: 1 title
    Cup: 1 title

Nice to see this is finally getting going!
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    @Sxrenity yeah I think it's neat!

@Liquid No, you can't change, only open a new team.

Anybody on my server(s), I'm happy to be friends (PM me your FB, mine is now invisible) for gifties/transfer/etc. besides the 35T League server, can't make random friends it could screw the League draw.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Anyway to find out on the ipad? If not ill have to wait a few weeks to access the game from a PC..
    Awesome stuff
    FIX THE TRANSFER MARKET AND COME OUT OF UR HIDING!!!!
    league: won 4, 2nd 3 times
    CL: won 4, finalist 2
    Cup won 3, finalist 1
    Season 9 now, boycotted season 6 bc of the transfer market..
    No buying or farming of tokens or packs, no tanking ever

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast