Page 17 of 59 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Like Tree1087Likes

Thread: Season 51

Apprentice
    i have won my first league game of the season 5-0 at home against ScheiBe FC
    Carlos Viera scored 2 goals, Chelariv scored 1 goal, Frapp scored 1 goal and Bertelli scored 1 goal
    Carlos Viera has scored 5 goals in 3 games in all competitions (3 goals in 2 cup games and 2 goals in 1 league game)
    face FC Porto tonight at 7:26pm
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Season 1: 7th in league, Preliminary stage of Cup
    Season 2: 2nd in League, 3rd Place in cup
    Season 3: winner of league, winners of CL, Last 16 of Cup
    Season 4: winner of league, Quarter Finals of CL, Qualifying Stage of Cup
    Season 5: winner of league, Last 16 of CL, Preliminary Stage of Cup
    Season 6: winner of league, Group Stages of CL, Playoffs of Cup
    Season 7: 2nd place in League, Quarter Finals of CL, Last 16 of Cup

Banned
    My plans are changed now I am looking forward to winning all the competitions...
    Since I managed to recruit good players through negotiations...

Special thanks to my TOP 11 friend ARI who gave me his player for 2 token only......
    Gasi and Cat Harrison like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Did u achieve this coz ur players did not lose a star this season???? Congrats anyways
    Yes... that certainly helped a lot, If I bought tokens in the same way as I did throughout 2013, This season my entire starting XI would of been 9*. Now I'm almost out tokens/greens and I'm not buying any more... Last purchase was NYE 2013 when there was a sale.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Yes... that certainly helped a lot, If I bought tokens in the same way as I did throughout 2013, This season my entire starting XI would of been 9*. Now I'm almost out tokens/greens and I'm not buying any more... Last purchase was NYE 2013 when there was a sale.
    It's good that your team did not got promoted to the next level...This way your team will not loose star and you will not quit the game......

well we won 4-0 the first league match, Nostbakken, Zumalakarregui, and Klose x2 did the work this morning without my assistance.

Now my priority is the Vietnamese of the Cup, I will have a FCBayern München - Arsenal like in the real CL, he is higher level and full of 6* but.... I have the same and 9*-10* speed. Vietnam is +6 hours than spain, that's why I wastede 2 of my adorable tokens to change the schedule, near 14:00pm to 00:00am.
    My idea is that if he is a token buyer he have to sleep to go to work, to obtain a salary and buy more tokens, so I hope at 6:00 am hour of Hanoi he will be sleeping.
    LOL

:'D am a big troll.

My next match tonight:

?

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    It's good that your team did not got promoted to the next level...This way your team will not loose star and you will not quit the game......
    In fact I did get promoted to the next level finishing 2nd in the league, But since there was a server hold causing our players not to lose their stars, We are still in L28.

Banned
    In fact I did get promoted to the next level finishing 2nd in the league, But since there was a server hold causing our players not to lose their stars, We are still in L28.
    Yeah I know that...I have seen your club record...And could only wish if my club can accomplish 10 % of your club success then it will be great...

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Yeah I know that...I have seen your club record...And could only wish if my club can accomplish 10 % of your club success then it will be great...
    Looking at your club record, It appears your team has just about achieved that 10%, I can't see how many CL/Cup titles due to a big VS pop up being in the way on the screenshot lol.

That is good... Nordeus deserve no more of ur hard earned money... They have already gotten more than they deserved...

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Page 17 of 59 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast