Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Do people believe they can top prices on expensive players on transfer market?

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    Unless I sell Saransh Vatsa lol he might be hard to sell lol
    See, only an expert jeweler can recognise real gold.... and every t11 manager isn't a jeweler so they don't buy me
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by Osmund Bakkevig View Post
    I see many people try to top the prices on expensive players. They are of course big talents due to the price value but no one will pay that price anyway. So if you want to sell these players you have to go as low as you can when selling them and a player that is worth 2.6mill you can sell for 2 mill. Then you and the buyer feels he done a good deal but when you try to sell that player for 2.4 mill you can forget about it.
    (Level 1 and 2 transfer market)

I got some examples here i screens hooted. These players did´t get sold and you probably understand why.

Attachment 20954Attachment 20955Attachment 20956Attachment 20957

This players is topped on price and he will be sold because he is topped around 1 mill and that is a price players are willing to pay.If you go over 1.3mill to 1.5 mill forget about it on level 1-2 player markets.
    Attachment 20958 Attachment 20960

So a little tip to you guys who have players that is worth more than 1.3-1.5 mill try to drop the price down to around 1 mill or low as possible if you wanna have a hope on selling it.

90% of time I sell at max price. Exception to the rule is a few players with quality like 55 or 60. If I notice that no one is interested about them after a couple days I sell at max, I lower price to stand some chances of selling.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

At level 1 & 2 it is unlikely I will be selling a 1-2Mil player because they are QUALITY, so those players are either generated or sold by level 3-4 players with target market of level 2-3.

So anyway, since Level 1 I've sold players at max and usually manage to sell them off.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123