Page 20 of 44 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Like Tree423Likes

Thread: Forum Players' League

Waiting for Nordgens LOL

Good Luck to all
    Cat Harrison and fugazi like this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

35T League Pro Shield
    This Friday to Sunday, the event which is called "The 35T Pro Shield" will be held. It is otherwise known as "The Ryder Cup of T11". The team from a conference must play a team of the other conference in the same position on Thursday for two matches home and away (due to T11's new assymmetrical friendlies). The team who won on aggregate will wins 1 point for their conference (no home/away goal rule, ET and penalties are ignored). If the score are level in the end, both conferences earns 0.5 point (half point). After all the matches are played, the conference who have the most points wins the Pro Shield. If the scores are level, both conferences shared the Pro Shield.

From the second season on (with the divisions are formed). The Pro Shield will based on last season's finishing position. A new possible theme of Pro Shield may be done on Season 3 onwards.

A rule different from other is that power support are ALLOWED in this tournament, as you will be able to power support your conference mate to win the Shield.

Remember that in all domestic cups/tournaments, the ticket price must be set to MAX, so that the crowd will not power support you.

Last edited by pnr8555; 05-05-2014 at 11:30 AM.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    Mo, please enter T11 now!!!
    I did hun lol and don't shout lol I am always busy at weekends sorry but I did right? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    I did hun lol and don't shout lol I am always busy at weekends sorry but I did right? lol
    I posted this before I noticed it. Sorry.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

It's ok hun > I will do something wrong I'm sure there are a lot of rules lol but I will get used to it

I just want to say and let others know !!!! ( because I think It's important ) !!!!!!!!!

Many forum members dont know or realise how much hard work and time pnr8555 and July Fourth put into making this league . It really is not as simple as I thought ( I know I couldnt do it) so a big thank you to you both for your time just to get this league created and running

A huge Thank you

Good luck to all!
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    It's ok hun > I will do something wrong I'm sure there are a lot of rules lol but I will get used to it

I just want to say and let others know !!!! ( because I think It's important ) !!!!!!!!!

Many forum members dont know or realise how much hard work and time pnr8555 and July Fourth put into making this league . It really is not as simple as I thought ( I know I couldnt do it) so a big thank you to you both for your time just to get this league created and running

A huge Thank you
    Yep Huge Thanks to both of you <3
    B-Tommy :P

good luck everyone, im pulling out of the competition because, because, period. you can never beat my argument ;P
    July Fourth likes this.
    take my posts with a sack of salt
    Click here to buy your sack of salt! Buy one get a ***load!, free! Free shipping and handling on and off planet!

i am the fonz | je suis le fonz | saya adalah sang fonz
    fluent with these languages and can understand 3 more
    Click here to learn a new language, absolutely free!

The inbeatable, indefeated, unvincible duet - Goonskies - Rags to Riches!
    kudos to cat

Quote Originally Posted by littledude072 View Post
    good luck everyone, im pulling out of the competition because, because, period. you can never beat my argument ;P
    No problem! Thanks for letting us know.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Page 20 of 44 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast