Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Nordeus apologists, please explain...

Nordeus apologists, please explain...

I manage four teams.

I have been focusing a lot of attention on two teams. I train players, buy players off the transfer market, attend games, pay a lot of attention on in-game strategy, etc. etc.

The other two teams I just make sure all players in the line up are healthy and eligible. I do not attend games, I do not change game strategy. I do not train, and so on...

The two teams I focus a lot of time on are both out of the Champions League and Cups. The teams I don't pay attention to are both in the Semis of both Champions and Cup.

So......how is that possible? When is Nordeus going to explain what factors affect game outcome?
    rastaman70 likes this.

FYI, this is two seasons in a row of the same results.

Maybe you are a dreadful manager and make poor decisions during the games which costs your team the result?
    Skidz and satansboss like this.

Quote Originally Posted by kynan View Post
    Maybe you are a dreadful manager and make poor decisions during the games which costs your team the result?
    While your wit is amazingly impressive (you should be a writer!), it doesn't help with my point.

We are blind to know exactly what is necessary to create consistent results. This game does not reflect real world, most managers admit to that, so why not let us in on the formula that helps generate good results.

I would like to hear from mangers who are many seasons in....after four seasons, I see no rhyme or reason to what generates consistently productive teams. Is it player quality, player form (and what helps improve form?), game strategy?

Based on my experience, results are 75% or more random.
    Celtic likes this.

Your two disqualified teams / accounts are higher lvl than the ones you do not focus on. If this is the case, maybe Nordeus sees new customers at your alt accounts and provides them with hope for the shake of profit?
    Celtic likes this.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    The way I see it is the morale of the story is don't bother much with you good teams!, , my guess is your level your on, obviously the higher the harder it gets, also you have to take into account that your opposition is a lot stronger!, you paired with higher levels.
    Spyros likes this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Quote Originally Posted by Spyros View Post
    Your two disqualified teams / accounts are higher lvl than the ones you do not focus on. If this is the case, maybe Nordeus sees new customers at your alt accounts and provides them with hope for the shake of profit?
    Interesting theory....however, two of the teams (one I am active with, the other I am not) are on the same server, same league, same champions league, albeit different cups.

I've got exactly the opposite happening to me.

I'm scared to miss a game, as every one I don't spectate, I seem to lose/draw!
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Really nobody know's how are the hidden abilities proggrammed in players, % by default of effectiveness, in what % affect the morale, in what % affect the low condition, in what % the wrong position, in what % the bonus, in what.... in what a lot of thing's and the "match scenario's" or "types of matches" or, "circumstances" that the game use to do the matches simulations, and bring the matches to one way, maybe, this match your team is more aggressive, maybe, you win 1-0 and the other have 5 yellow cards, nobody know really that.

That's why I try to play that trying to understand how is programmed this thing...

this thing...
    :'D

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE! SOMEWHERE!...Nordeus should rename themselves the X FILES!.
    khris likes this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast