Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Nordeus apologists, please explain...

Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    I've got exactly the opposite happening to me.

I'm scared to miss a game, as every one I don't spectate, I seem to lose/draw!
    same for me. this season seems even more so. i have dropped points in all games i havent attended this season. more than once this season i have joined games late (35 mins plus) and found myself 1-0 down even 2-0 down. but as soon as i have joined the match i have noticed a significant difference and i have turned those games around and won them.
    Sxrenity and Spyros like this.

Don't you think if they would reveal the secret, that it would take away the entire aspect of the game called managing?
    If they would let everyone in on their secret, we're not managing anything, but we're copying.
    Wouldn't that be boring, everyone using the same strategy?
    I like it, everyone is different, everyone thinks different, everyone manages different. that's the fun of a game like this!

Quote Originally Posted by René Steegs View Post
    Don't you think if they would reveal the secret, that it would take away the entire aspect of the game called managing?
    If they would let everyone in on their secret, we're not managing anything, but we're copying.
    Wouldn't that be boring, everyone using the same strategy?
    I like it, everyone is different, everyone thinks different, everyone manages different. that's the fun of a game like this!
    No, I don't like that idea at all. Although it's an interesting philosophy and I would not be devastated if that was Nordeus' reasoning for the secrecy.

However, the problem in my scenario is that it seems that doing nothing trumps doing something to achieve victories. That's not fun at all.

Rookie
    Had some strange results recently but hey its football and the proverbial doodoo happens look at the chelsea result today.

On a brighter note i have been tanking this season and decided to test my team and put them out to win against the top of my league and well 4-1 win ohhh im now 6th grrrr

Quote Originally Posted by Scout Gorski View Post
    Interesting theory....however, two of the teams (one I am active with, the other I am not) are on the same server, same league, same champions league, albeit different cups.
    It's exactly the same here.

I've won a treble with my 35T team, doing exactly the same I do with the main one. I've won a CL with my unmanaged team (I don't watch almost any game).

And to rule out possible bad live management, I never change my tactics. I am conservative and I always make one substitution per game only, specially near the end.

So I believe in what Spyros said, the less you get involved the better.

There are no secrets involved guys, only sloppy game engine. If there was a proper method, they would be proud to announce it I am afraid
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    I've got exactly the opposite happening to me.

I'm scared to miss a game, as every one I don't spectate, I seem to lose/draw!
    Same here...

Banned
    I manage four teams.

I have been focusing a lot of attention on two teams. I train players, buy players off the transfer market, attend games, pay a lot of attention on in-game strategy, etc. etc.

The other two teams I just make sure all players in the line up are healthy and eligible. I do not attend games, I do not change game strategy. I do not train, and so on...

The two teams I focus a lot of time on are both out of the Champions League and Cups. The teams I don't pay attention to are both in the Semis of both Champions and Cup.

So......how is that possible? When is Nordeus going to explain what factors affect game outcome?
    This supports everything I have been saying, that you dont really manage anything that matters. Also it just re-enforces what I have been saying that watching the games does NOT give you an advantage. the only advantage you get from watching the game is that you can remove a yellow carded player so they dont get a red, AND you get green booster.

I have almost stopped watching all my games and dont give bonuses and am winning all my games easily.

LOL, I would like to see Spyros explain this one! OOPS! I just read down the page and noticed he put in his opinion already, which actually makes sense! perhaps there is an ounce of rationality left in ole spyros.

I believe in bad rng. Stats are thrown constantly in a match bucket, being steered up and sometimes bad, unreasonable results come out.

PS: Rastaman I wont even bother to comment on what you wrote. You see you are the one who tries to prove conspiracy theories, not me. So reply all you like, since you love to get that last word.
    Last edited by Spyros; 03-30-2014 at 10:30 AM.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Rookie
    I manage four teams.
    snip
    So......how is that possible? When is Nordeus going to explain what factors affect game outcome?
    you should reconsider your managing ability :-P

just joking... it's clear that this game is quite rugged. enjoy it in any case, or just quit

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast