Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Losing to teams 10 points below...

I understand the ratio thing in points Cat. I'm level 6. A 45 team vs a 35 is almost a 25% advantage in skill. BTW, I'm now 2-2-4 against these teams. Needless to say, my CL and Cup appearances were short lived. Now I'm fluctuating between 3rd and 6th in League. Just hoping for 4th. That's all I need.
    Qambu Yaasi likes this.
    FC Paragon 04
    Season 14, level 14

League: 3 titles
    Champion's League: 1 title
    Cup: 1 title

There is no shame in finishing fourth or better without winning the league...
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Quote Originally Posted by 4am View Post
    It'd be a boring game if the stronger team beat the weaker team every time a match was played

So boring in fact you may as well call it the Premier League....
    I get that, but it's kinda tough to like the game when mutiple troll results at once derails your chances of getting Champs League, let along winning the league.

I am only level two but so far I would say it might be due to moral and condition and bonuses.
    So someone changed the whole 11 well I would assume those that came in had very poor moral this would have a impact.

Here is a example I probably on think it is a good one because I won, but I was 2..0 down after the first leg of a cup game to a worse team.
    For the second leg I put bonuses to the max increased the condition of all my players and boosted there moral if needed. I won 3..1

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Try going all out attack!, hard attacking, hard tackling!, red arrows on all forwards and midfield, give you players a good win bonus!, if your losing to lower team regular then YOU are doing something wrong!, sure we get the troll results but not consistenly!, you must have a weakness in your orders or commands if not that your players and formation.
    If what you say is true how is it I have the best team in the league and have won all 18 games played?, yes I have situations where I have gone a goal or two down!, but I have altered things during live matches and then gone on to win the game!, you can not tell me that was just a fluke!.
    Last edited by Skidz; 04-26-2014 at 12:47 AM.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    Try going all out attack!, hard attacking, hard tackling!, red arrows on all forwards and midfield, give you players a good win bonus!, if your losing to lower team regular then YOU are doing something wrong!, sure we get the troll results but not consistenly!, you must have a weakness in your orders or commands if not that your players and formation.
    If what you say is true how is it I have the best team in the league and have won all 18 games played?, yes I have situations where I have gone a goal or two down!, but I have altered things during live matches and then gone on to win the game!, you can not tell me that was just a fluke!.
    I second this in 18 games I have won 17, the game I LOST was the ONLY game I read about counter formations and changed my formation to counter as appose to what I had available to me. I have also lost two cup games but turned them around both times.

Banned
    Do not worry its the NEW trend in top 11......

Apprentice
    I have some sympathy for you...I have a friend with a good team, solid tactics and a sound formation. He is currently bottom of his league and, as far as I can tell, he's doing everything right. He does have some better teams in his league, but he is vastly superior to over half of them. He even watches 75% of his games. I've watched 3 with him and would have done exactly the same as him. The morale and condition were over 90% for all players in all 3 matches.
    He's level 10. You don't get to level 10 without learning something about how the game is played, so I doubt the games I didn't watch were horrendously mismanaged.
    He suggested to me that the game might randomly select some managers to try and get them to use the new 'switch club' feature.
    I suggested this was cynical, but am seeing lots of posts about inexplicable results and would suggest something is amiss, even if his theory is far-fetched.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    I dont honestly think that as most good managers if they went on a bad run like that would probably change most pf there tream!, they would not risk changong clubs for a lottery, you coulr be worse off than you already are and besides if you have spent alot of time money getting to level 10 why would you want to start over again possibly on a lower level? What people fail to realise Is changing your team just another scam by you know who to get more money from you.

Rookie
    Hi , guys i,m level 10 and i had similar issues , its as if they tag you for a bad season , my team won the league , came runners up in champ league, but following season after strengthening again with 4 scout class players , I could, nt. even qualify for Europe, this game is to inconsistent I understand ( chance) however some of the teams I could not beat in the league ,I could beat them 3-4-0 in friendlies also why is it that players just turn rubbish during closed season ,last years stars just cant cut it against fresh players ,its so frustrating........

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast