Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Losing to teams 10 points below...

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    I dont honestly think that as most good managers if they went on a bad run like that would probably change most pf there tream!, they would not risk changong clubs for a lottery, you coulr be worse off than you already are and besides if you have spent alot of time money getting to level 10 why would you want to start over again possibly on a lower level? What people fail to realise Is changing your team just another scam by you know who to get more money from you.
    Totally agree. But it's weird...I really feel for people who are suffering from this, because I know how I would feel.
    My friend isn't doing anything wrong. His team isn't great...I would be shocked if he finished top 4, but he certainly should not be losing every game.

Dreamer
    The same thing keeps happening in my league. In my case it's away draws against teams 10Q + lower than me. I've drawn 5 consecutive away games to them. Only positive is the guy behind me keeps losing to the same teams. 5 loses for him now.
    Last edited by Yasin Ali; 04-26-2014 at 05:17 PM. Reason: Add sentence

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by russ2000_uk View Post
    Totally agree. But it's weird...I really feel for people who are suffering from this, because I know how I would feel.
    My friend isn't doing anything wrong. His team isn't great...I would be shocked if he finished top 4, but he certainly should not be losing every game.
    Can you get him to send me a picture of his team, formation and orders?. I will have a look at it!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Banned
    Currently in my league 2 very good teams are fighting hard to advance to the next level while the minnows are enjoying a run at the top of the league...

well this Problems extists in higher levels too

i´m level 31 one last season i have the best team ever in my career, 22 players 17 have scout level reached, 16 young players under 20 rest of them old rapbbits^^ half of my team have SA, 10 of them are really fast trainers, so at the end of the season 8 Players of my Team was nearer to Worldclass level as to scout level (Scout begans by 170 and ends by 174,8 my players had skill 173 quiet close to 174) so every thing looks fine or not?

NO it doesn´t. ok the league was strong 2 players have similar ore better teams that mine, but the rest are not better or really bader than my team.

It ends in Rank 5 for my team (quality 173,1) the problems are not the Games against the stronger teams, these matches where quite equal. but again EVERY weaker teams in the league i lost.

The problem is HOW i lost. Things how my striker scout level with freekick SA gets 4 free kicks against 3 Star Keeper 2 kicks where horribly trys, and the other 2 it came a "worldclasssave" from the goalie. Or my second scout striker with one on one SA went to the goal alone with the goalie, goes around the goalie (with no SA and 3 or 4 stars) i lonely in front of the goal, and then he passes and it NEVER EVER results in a goal (this situation i have had about 30 times last season and really not one goal)

so it seems to me that there is probably a little Problem in the randomgenerator.

It was Beta-Tester in footballmanagergames in Germany so i have a little bit expieriences in thing like that^^

I've been having this problem for 3 seasons now, am lvl 11 atm and it is ruining the game for me.

I have now resorted to playing a hard attacking style and not attending my games, as if i attend against any decent team i will lose or draw!, i managed to win 7 leagues 3 cl's a cup and a treble as well as 6 cl semi's in a row by attending my games and adjusting formation/tactics to suit each opponent... Now i just set my team and wait for tomorrow...

My team ALWAYS has full condition and moral
    My starting team is always far better than the teams giving me trouble
    Most of my players are scouts and have SA's
    My team usually has 1 or 2 7 star world class players

The teams who trouble me have:
    no scouts,
    teams full of 2 - 5 star players,
    managers that don't attend
    no, or few SA's

I had one game where i was all over my opponents for the whole game, hit the bar about 5 times, clipped the post loads, super saves from their keeper then 88 mins they get an attack...goal!!! i could have lived with that but then i saw the team ratings... he had all 7's and 8's... i had 4's 5's and 6's... wtf ??? how is that possible???? i was alllll over him the entire game!!!!!... many of my players must have played better than his??????

Anyway am fed up going on about this...my best guess is that something is either broken, wrong or changed in the game as these things never used to happen... at all... EVER!!!!!!

I will tell you how stuff in TOP11 work.

If someone think that tactiks and stuff means something is so wrong. This game is all about money and nothing else.

If you regulary pay money for tokens there is a very big chance that you will not suffer from bad result. No matter what. But if you not then they will probably get you filing off winning and then sudenly drop of result.

They have probably at least 3-5 analitcs in their emploies that they not do nothing else that searhing the phisolopohy of players in their database. What must hapend that players eventualy spend money,.. Becouse this game is football manager they can implement what ever they want in their random result generator. Cuz in football is everthing posible.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123