Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Match fixing

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I am rotten at poker. I have better luck with this game...
    Bridge NOT Poker is my mantra.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Im not even good at drinking games...
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    Im not even good at drinking games...
    That's the whole point!!

I got knocked from cup against a team with an avergae of 110 (my team 116.9). I was winning 2-0 and lost at the end 2-5 -.-

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Bridge NOT Poker is my mantra.
    I start the bidding at 1NT.
    Ah, a game where the numbers make sense!

This one surely doesn't all too often.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Saransh Vatsa View Post
    Chill sweetie chill..... His statement was in general... And u can't call it football girl, this game is far away from real football, weird results happen here all the time, much more frequently than real life... So chill
    I am chilled hun really I walked away from the computer yesterday to really think about the situation so I did not reply too harshly but really I dont think anyone is helping their cause by posting on the forum !!!!

Everyone that posts on here knows we are all just game players ( Including the MOds) so who are we talking too about improving the game ??

The constant Nordeus must improve this or that just gets a bit tiresome for me (and maybe some others) . I suggest they write to nordeus e-mail to nordeus, send a petition to nordeus ( god I will even sign it ) but jumping on lots of threads just dosnt seem to work ( I can see that and I"m not that bright)

Even starting a thread and keeping it like the Say NO to new transfer market thread dosnt change anything because they clearly dont want to know !!!!

but the forum is a place for players to chit chat share information etc Rastaman shared a great thread the other day about goalkeepers !!! I and again would type I 38 times if I could be bothered lol do get fed up of the negativity against nordeus from a few handful of members when it comes onto random threads !!!

The game does have it's problems sure but come on find the right way to get your point over because all your doing is telling players not Nordeus !!!

It's just a game for fun !!!! play it if you have fun I know I do
    Last edited by Mo Meow Odom; 04-17-2014 at 12:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post
    I am chilled hun really I walked away from the computer yesterday to really think about the situation so I did not reply too harshly but really I dont think anyone is helping their cause by posting on the forum !!!!

Everyone that posts on here knows we are all just game players ( Including the MOds) so who are we talking too about improving the game ??

The constant Nordeus must improve this or that just gets a bit tiresome for me (and maybe some others) . I suggest they write to nordeus e-mail to nordeus, send a petition to nordeus ( god I will even sign it ) but jumping on lots of threads just dosnt seem to work ( I can see that and I"m not that bright)

Even starting a thread and keeping it like the Say NO to new transfer market thread dosnt change anything because they clearly dont want to know !!!!

but the forum is a place for players to chit chat share information etc Rastaman shared a great thread the other day about goalkeepers !!! I and again would type I 38 times if I could be bothered lol do get fed up of the negativity against nordeus from a few handful of members when it comes onto random threads !!!

The game does have it's problems sure but come on find the right way to get your point over because all your doing is telling players not Nordeus !!!

I get ur point and I partially agree that any amount of criticizm of Nordeus is worthless and they turn a deaf ear every time. Also agree that this is an important place to share knowledge about this game... But see, this is apparently the only place where we can actually strike a conversation with Nordeus through their admins, that is a part of ery games' forums.... But what Nordeus do is they remove the admin that was looking after and deploy some other admin who does not even notice this section of the forum, let alone replying. And ya we know the Mods are not paid employees, they are mere volunteers so they can't supply any info even if they really want to as they themselves are more or less clueless. The only way to have a dialogue with Nord is through their support which takes a lot of time and which BigB and Rastaman have been trying but to no success as the complaints are always closed down....
    These peoples' vents here have advantages... How many times have we seen people complaining here that they spent money on the game early and realizes that it is crap??? It is just a game for u and me and otr casual players, but those who spend on it are really Nordeus's customers and they deserve to get their opinions heard.....
    Again I agree its a persons own choice to spend on it, but if they are warned before hand to see this game a few seasons first and then spend, people can be saved from spending their hard earned money. What Nord have done is that they have opened a Vent Thread here so all Vents are put in one place and newbies don't get to realise the reality early....
    To end it, I will say that as I have always said and so have BigB, Rastaman and Cracicot, this game has immense potential, but Nordeus are wasting it... And we all want them to work to better the game as it will be good for us and them as well.... And if Nordeus dan't handle T11 anymore due to their inefficiency of programming, why don't they sell it to some other game programming company who can make it better???

So sweetie I agree with u partially but BigB's point is also right imo....and he said that it wasn't u whom he called a daft, that was in general.... So be happy and put me in the team so I can shoot some goals!!!!
    Mo Meow Odom and Cat Harrison like this.

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    I am rotten at poker. I have better luck with this game...
    Lol I tried playing Miniclip Governor of Poker.... Earned a lot early on but then I developed a habit of bluffing and all money gone lol...... I guess if I ever have to play poker, i will need to be more serious

Should Kaka' have been selected for Brazil's WC squad?
    Tell us ur opinion-

http://forum.topeleven.com/football-...-new-post.html

P.S.S The person in my avatar is NOT me! He is the God of Cricket, Sachin Tendulkar.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mo Meow Odom View Post

Look, we can tell Nordeus until we are blue in the face and in fact, we have done so, but its up to them to respond.

What I, and many others here are doing, is to inform the general public who play this game. That is what this forum's purpose tends to be. It is supposed to be for discussion on the game, for the most part, but since so many ****ty things happen in this game, it tends to lean very negatively.

It would be nice for someone with authority at Nordeus to view the important threads and communicate with us and let us know they give a ****, but those moments are few and far between.

I play this game because I like to compete, but every season something new happens in the **** department that makes me think that Nordeus doesnt give a ****. Whether its their customer service, their lack of programming knowledge, their lack of football knowledge or just their name itself, it doesnt matter...they dont seem to care about the negatives of their game.

now, they did something good by fixing friendlies, but that was a horrible situation that should never have existed in the first place...it was abused so bad it was embarrassing for Nordeus. Can they do the same thing about GK and the stats? the insane troll results? the market? sounds and pictures? I dont hold my breath and I dont have any confidence in their ability to show us they want to make us happy.

Until they communicate with us, there is going to be a ton of negativity on this forum, because that is what their lack of action is causing. The mods here can edit it out, but the cant stop it completely, and if they did, then they would be horrible people for covering up the shortcomings of this game just so Nordeus can profit.

I am playing it until I find something better to do with my wasted time. and I will never buy tokens ever again.
    Saransh Vatsa likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    As Mo is right, I am not employee but volunteer, all I can say is what I do here is not "cover negativity" (that isn't in my purview at all); what I do is try to answer questions and remove foul language and posts that break the Forum Rules - Top Eleven Forum. Negativity is fine so long as the critcism is constructive (as often rastaman's is) but foul language, critcism of people that work for the Company and Users on here is most definately not allowed.

I think discussing what doesn't work in the game as important as discussing what does.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast