Page 19 of 65 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Like Tree739Likes

Thread: Season 53 (04.05.14/31.05.14)

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Tottenham F.C. had a huge win against Surachet F.C. winning 6-0, goals from Sheringham, King, Hoddle and a hatrick from the french wizzard Ginola gave us a the pefect ending to the day.
    Dman2pt likes this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Addicted
    Best day of the season so far!

Today FC Bristbury had a brilliant day. Not only did we continue our winning streak, meaning we have not lost a match yet in any competition, but we decimated our opponents. In the Champions League we beat 2nd place on their home turf 0-4 and dominated the match, meaning we lead by 3 points instead of just goal difference now. In the League we thrashed the home side 10-0 to guarantee that we retain our lead on goal difference even if 2nd place win their match today. All in all this was the most spectacular day in the history of FC Bristbury!

Only one player injured today, our oldest striker Michalis Labrou, but our new strikers Adam Wright, Shane Stead and Jake Thompson (19, 19 and 20 respectively) stepped up to the mark to finish day 7 in style!
    Dman2pt likes this.
    FC Bristbury
    Season 5, Level 5
    League Winners Levels: 1, 2, 3 & 4
    Champions League Winners Levels 2 & 3
    Double X 2 (League and Champions League), Levels: 2 & 3

Murray to win Wimbledon!

Quote Originally Posted by maake08 View Post
    Easy win in the league today. Opponent with just 2 star players.
    Won 0-12 away.

Looking forward for tonights CL match though. Playing against a team who are also in the same league as me, fighting against me for the 1st place.
    Will post the result tonight.
    Won 2-0!
    Dman2pt likes this.

Champions League Group F Round 3: BAGHY FC 0-3 July Fourth

Harrison (2) Kusama (43) Benayoun (86) MOTM: Harrison.

July Fourth made hard work to beat BAGHY in this match even though we took a lead from Harrison from a indirect Benayoun free-kick, BAGHY created chances and we defended well and it wasn't until a Papaleo break squaring off for Kusama to tap for 2-0 just before HT made the game more or less safe and our opponents made changes and still made it difficult to kill this one off, But it was Benayoun with a free-kick at the end that made certain of the win.

League Round 5: Chonburi 0-5 July Fourth

Papaleo (46 Pen) Benayoun (56,62) Petersen (70,73) MOTM: Lamb.

Our opponents frustrated us in the first half and kept the score to 0-0 at HT, Papaleo looked likely to score for us and was fouled in the box and then converted the Penalty, Benayoun scored a free-kick and also made it 3-0 after a cross from Papaleo found him, Then Petersen killed off the game with a brace.
    Fc bal op t dak and Dman2pt like this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Well just say that usually I tank 2 seasons and play 2, but this time I will play for 3rd time in a row.
    Last season we were 2nd in league, with 70 points (71 the 1st) and 3rd place in Cup + Champions League winners.

Now I feel that this season is more easy to prove the treble, but my priority, is the 7th CL.
    Just will train to win 5 matches in all this season. QF + semis + CL final.
    If don't win league don't matter.
    If cup byebye, no matter.

That's because I discovered that the Top of my server is at level 19, this is the max. League level so I'm 14th.
    There is one team of level 22 playing in this group of 2-3 leagues of level 19, called Bayern FC and I wanna be there after summer.

I an be in the group of the better teams of my server and thats a different goal to fight for.

After winning the Cup/League double in Season 1, NewchesterUnited is 10-1-1 in all competitions to date in Season 2. NU overtrained before the opening Cup match and lost, 2-1, in Los Angeles to a Saudi Arabian side in a sluggish performance. Better rested, NU crushed its opponent in Riyadh, 6-0, to advance, 7-2, on aggregate.

The second round was much easier as NU thumped Guevara FC of Indonesia, 9-0, over two legs--5-0 away and 4-0 at home. NU visits Nol Loan FCHL from England in about a hour in the third round. The return game is at home Monday night.

NU began its first Champions League campaign with a 2-1 home win over Matheus FC. NU then thumped F.C. Gawky in Iraq, 4-0. A 2-2 away draw against the joint-unbeaten side from Portugal leaves NU atop the group by a +1 goal difference (+5 vs. +4). NU hosts the Portuguese side Sunday night. The winner will likely win the group. Another draw keeps Matheus FC, which won at F.C. Gawky, 5-0, in contention.

NU has 15 points after five League matches. A 1-0 victory over inferior fc of Indonesia started the slate. inferior fc's name is a misnomer; the team is one of the stronger ones in the league and currently has 10 points after five matches.

PlayHotFC of Brazil is not one of the stronger sides. NU cruised to a 4-1 away triumph. The Slovakian side, London is Blue, was blue after losing in Los Angeles, 5-1. NU then blanked Omar FC in Egypt, 3-0. The Moroccan team, itia7adtanja, came to L.A. unbeaten and in second place but left with a 4-0 defeat.

NU next travels to Venezuela to face Omar FC. NU must not look past Sunday's opponent even though the following two League matches are daunting. Second-place Law FC of Jakarta visits NU Monday. Law FC drew its opener, 3-3, and won its next four matches. Third-place Othmane FC of Casablanca hosts NU Tuesday. Othmane has 12 points in five games; its only blemish is a 3-0 loss at Law FC.
    Buffs Mad and Dman2pt like this.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Another blistering display by Tottenham FC today against one of the leagues bigger hitters Avenger FC, Tottenham won 5-1 the only dissapointment was conceding a goal late on!. Two goals from and unlikely source right back Kyle Walker and two goals from Linerker and one from Sheringham did the job to keep us top with maximum points.
    Dman2pt likes this.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

Meh, most likely out of the cup now.
    Lost 1-2 in my stadium vs a team way better quality than mine (all 7 and 8 stars vs my 6 star players) + 3 lvls above.
    I doubt I'll get a turnover when I meet him.

---removed---
    Last edited by Mr. Marco; 05-11-2014 at 05:19 PM.
    BLAUGRANA FC - The road to success...

7x 4x Runner-ups 3x 1x

HALL OF FAME | Unofficial

Ranking All-Time
    Top 10 Goalscorers

Chano Petersen (Perfect Tactics) 548

2 Andres Iniesta (FC Barcelona) 466

3 Taru Misaki (M11 FC) 462

Matias Valetta (TRIPLETE FC) 438
    Stacey Papaleo 'Original' (July Fourth) 388
    Kofi Bobo (BvB) 381
    M Pavan (FCB) 345
    Stacey Papaleo III (July Fourth) 341
    Mesut Özil (AC Arsenal) 290
    Stacey Papaleo II (July Fourth) 273

Other Notible Players: Anime Gmamdia (LanJiaoTuaK™) 246, Antonio Nascimento (Perfect Tactics) 237, Ridlo Utomo (All Star) 212, Aryan Pavan 'Original' (FCB) 211, José Lopez (TRIPLETE FC) 204, Karl Heinz Micu (TRIPLETE FC) 201

Players in
    BOLD still active
    data updated to 11.05.2014
    (thank's July Fourth for data)
    TRIPLETE FC
    Italian Team, Season 18, Level 18

5 Time Treble Winners
    (Season 3,12,14,15,17)

16 League Titles
    Season 1,2,3,4,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17
    11 Champions League Titles
    Season 2,3,4,5,6,7,10,12,14,15,17
    8 Cup Titles
    Season 1,3,9,11,12,14,15,17

my team showcase, here: TRIPLETE FC (Italian Team)

Page 19 of 65 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast