• Tanking isn't something I'd consider doing

25 48.08%
  • I'm undecided about tanking

4 7.69%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Poll about tanking

Addicted
    Am I tanking? This season (level 28) all the teams are at least 5 average point better than me. I have no chance of getting a top 7 finish. So I am building up my tokens (not a buyer or farmer) in the hope that I will get a more competitive league next time and then be able to buy (use my tokens) and compete. Is this tanking or being sensible about my chances?

Quote Originally Posted by Staggy Stagg View Post
    Am I tanking? This season (level 28) all the teams are at least 5 average point better than me. I have no chance of getting a top 7 finish. So I am building up my tokens (not a buyer or farmer) in the hope that I will get a more competitive league next time and then be able to buy (use my tokens) and compete. Is this tanking or being sensible about my chances?
    Probably both...
    Spyros likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Yeah both and good luck.

Ofc there might be an impact on others tho. I'd probably be a bit peeved if I was on the margins dropping points to other teams that then went on a losing run and therafter tanked. Taking points from me and giving them away to others isn't great but its hardly the end of the world.

Just find your own way to play. Imo I'd rather someone tanked a season in the hope of an enjoyable one the next than just quitting.

Tanking is not fine, its a given right to every player that does not wish to pay up every month in order to be competitive.

July is this Lily Allen? You re a great avatar picker!
    July Fourth likes this.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Quote Originally Posted by Spyros View Post
    Tanking is not fine, its a given right to every player that does not wish to pay up every month in order to be competitive.

July is this Lily Allen? You re a great avatar picker!
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...tml#post246618

Lily Allen 9* Legend!!!
    Last edited by July Fourth; 05-14-2014 at 02:11 PM.
    Spyros likes this.

tanking is fine, my team is taking a step back now to advance and win in the long run.

...and I am still alive in the current champions league and cup

...and I have a friend in my league and I will actually try against the teams which he is competing against.
    July Fourth likes this.
    Tank so Hard!

How about people who want to tank because they want to take a break playing T11 because TOP ELEVEN NEVER SLEEPS?
    Buffs Mad and Cat Harrison like this.

Tanking its out of the question for me,i am playing the game for entertainment not for the trophie, althgough welcomed, so tanking will give me a month of no interest for TE ,becides i am finding interesting only in leveling up.
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    How about people who want to tank because they want to take a break playing T11 because TOP ELEVEN NEVER SLEEPS?
    Just saw your post, yes propably that would be the only reason to tank if i will ever decide it, that would be reasonable.
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    If Top Eleven did sleep, I would probably find something else to do by the time it awoke. Better for the game to remain relentlessly working every day. Those who want to tank should tank.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast