Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree46Likes

Thread: Man-on-Man Marking

My bad. I just read Man on Man and chuckled. Easy guys! (ha chuckled again)

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    My bad. I just read Man on Man and chuckled. Easy guys! (ha chuckled again)
    Lol, I know!, its pathetic when people start saying "how can you possibly no this " or o wheres the manual that says you are right!, seriously!, that could said on every question on here that does not relate the official rules of the game!, there are plenty of managers on here that play with a favourite formation and have found what orders work best for them!, me included, and what- does not work so well, we then share with others OUR own point of view, other managers do not have to follow them!, it is a guide based on our OWN experience!, lol I can not believe Im even bothering to highlight certain words but feel I have no choice because of the Bible (manual) people on this forum that feel it necessary to critisize other people opinions when clearly they have no positive thought on the question in hand!, they offer no idea of there own lol, it is a real shame because I use this forum to learn new ideas and offer my personal experiences and hope offer help to other members, I am not perfect, far from it but if you other members feel I am wrong then please say so,I obvious must have mistaken this forum for being a positive place and so will leave if im wrong.
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Is is not needed to preface comments that they are stating their opinion.

It is implicit in this style of Forum bulletin board.

You will only, for the most part, see opinions. If you don't want opinions, the wiki (Top Eleven Official Wiki) is approved by the Devs so you can take it as truth in regards to the game.
    the wiki is severely lacking in info that is important to gameplay. Great, we have stats on the stadium and what Special abilities there are, but nothing on what they really do and really how to play the game properly.

The wiki is a waste of time

Quote Originally Posted by Skidz View Post
    Lol, I know!, its pathetic when people start saying "how can you possibly no this " or o wheres the manual that says you are right!, seriously!, that could said on every question on here that does not relate the official rules of the game!, there are plenty of managers on here that play with a favourite formation and have found what orders work best for them!, me included, and what- does not work so well, we then share with others OUR own point of view, other managers do not have to follow them!, it is a guide based on our OWN experience!, lol I can not believe Im even bothering to highlight certain words but feel I have no choice because of the Bible (manual) people on this forum that feel it necessary to critisize other people opinions when clearly they have no positive thought on the question in hand!, they offer no idea of there own lol, it is a real shame because I use this forum to learn new ideas and offer my personal experiences and hope offer help to other members, I am not perfect, far from it but if you other members feel I am wrong then please say so,I obvious must have mistaken this forum for being a positive place and so will leave if im wrong.
    you are wrong. There is a manual for EVERY game worth its name and there is not one for this game. ok, you know what works for you but it is not necessarily going to work for everyone. A manual is something that works for everyone and covers every aspect of the game, something this game sorely needs.

this forum could be a positive place but there is so much negative it is crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Is is not needed to preface comments that they are stating their opinion.

It is implicit in this style of Forum bulletin board.
    Hm, how will others tell if I'm describing a fact or just rambling/role-playing then?

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    the wiki is severely lacking in info that is important to gameplay. Great, we have stats on the stadium and what Special abilities there are, but nothing on what they really do and really how to play the game properly.

The wiki is a waste of time
    Agreed.

Scarborough, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    you are wrong. There is a manual for EVERY game worth its name and there is not one for this game. ok, you know what works for you but it is not necessarily going to work for everyone. A manual is something that works for everyone and covers every aspect of the game, something this game sorely needs.

this forum could be a positive place but there is so much negative it is crazy
    And you are causing alot of it!. I NEVER SAID IT WORKED FOR EVERYONE!.
    If we had a manual like you asked then this game would not be worth playing!, we would all follow it and do exactly the same thing for certain situations!, the outcomes would be the same!, there would be nothing to learn!, there would be no fun in the game!, it would be pointless!, as it stands we the players have to learn, build, train and manage our team, we win, we loose, we draw!, we look at other managers teams, tactics, and this gives us ideas about our own team!, we come to this forum for advice, to give our opinions off tactics, formations etc!, if we had a manual like you say then there would be no need for this forum!, there would be no need ask anything! we just turn to the manual and do what it says!, seriously!, this is a game! a free game, a competetive game!, if what you want is a maual then T11 is not for you!, you obviously want to go straight to the top and not work your way there!.
    x 17 x 5 x 1

Double winners x 5 , Treble x 1 ...Perfect league wins 26/26 x 1 (L8).
    Every comment I make on this forum is based on my own experiences and so should be taken as such!.

5/4 Street of El Manana, 19-2000 Melancholy Hill, Plastic Beach.
    Some people are just too stupid to judge other people..and some people are too stupid that they would learn things from someone wiser.

WHAT PART OF THIS DID YOU NOT UNDERSTAND? OR DID YOU NOT BOTHER TO READ THE ORIGINAL POST I MADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Zonal is best for most formations and I never use anything else!",
    DONT CRITISIZE WHEN YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT!
    I try to help other managers on this forum not critisize them!, when someone asks for help I will give them help!, I DO KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT I HAVENT WON THE LAST 8 LEAGUES IN A ROW BY FLUKE!, I HAVE MANY PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM PRIVATE MESSAGING ME ALL THE TIME ASKING FOR HELP WITH THERE TEAM!, IT IS PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT MAKE ME SICK!.
    If you think you know what you are talking about why dont you ask Nordeus for them to allow you to write their instruction booklet on the game? If you didnt write it, or dont have access to one, then you dont know anything real and all you know is what you think is correct, and possibly not true. All you know about is what works for you. It would be ignorant and arrogant, and wrong for that matter, for you to say that everyone you help always wins, because you dont have access to in instruction booklet on how this game really works.

HOW HARD IS THAT TO UNDERSTAND?

I dont care what you wrote before. all I am saying is to not come across and knowing stuff you cant possible know as being 100%. You act as if you know. You only know what works for you most of the time, not all the time. In 8 seasons you won, did you go 26-0-0 and win both the CL and Cup? No, I didnt think so. That means you lose and can be wrong and zonal is not the best for most formations.

Here is part of your quote that has caused all this: "Zonal is best for most formations". HOW CAN YOU KNOW THIS? I have used man-to-man frequently and won just as many as I have won with Zonal, yet you say Zonal is the best for most formations. So please tell me how you reached your conclusions on why zonal is the best for most formations?

And please, typing in CAPS doesnt make your argument more powerful or more right, it just shows that you let your emotions take hold and logic goes out the window. It becomes hard to take someone seriously when they do that.

And you are causing alot of it!. I NEVER SAID IT WORKED FOR EVERYONE!.
    If we had a manual like you asked then this game would not be worth playing!, we would all follow it and do exactly the same thing for certain situations!, the outcomes would be the same!, there would be nothing to learn!, there would be no fun in the game!, it would be pointless!, as it stands we the players have to learn, build, train and manage our team, we win, we loose, we draw!, we look at other managers teams, tactics, and this gives us ideas about our own team!, we come to this forum for advice, to give our opinions off tactics, formations etc!, if we had a manual like you say then there would be no need for this forum!, there would be no need ask anything! we just turn to the manual and do what it says!, seriously!, this is a game! a free game, a competetive game!, if what you want is a maual then T11 is not for you!, you obviously want to go straight to the top and not work your way there!.
    no you didnt SAY it worked for everyone, you stated "it is best for most formations", which implies that it is best for everyone using most formations.

It would be more correct and proper for you to say: "I use it with most formations and it works for me". Simple. When you say it that way, it means that you didnt write the book on how the game works and you know only what works for you. The way you wrote it originally came across like you were a dev that created the game.

You obviously dont know what an instruction manual is for. It is to help someone learn to play the game with all the information that is available in the game so there is less guesswork necessary about what works and doesnt work in the game and why it is there. I dont know what I would do without the instruction book for Batman:Arkham Asylum and that of the walkthrough, but that is because they teach you what to do with button combos and they tell you the skills necessary to complete the game.

Nordeus on the other hand, tells you what is in the game but not anything useful on how to use them. They give the absolute minimum necessary to understand the game and thats all. Why? Good question. I dont know why, I can speculate, but this is not the time to do that or the thread. I want a manual for this game, not to make things easy, but to understand why I use tactics they create in the game, the best time to use them and what they actually do for gameplay. I am not asking to make the game easier, I just want to know what tools I have in the toolbox and instructions on how and when to use them so I can properly build my team and its success.

so dont bother getting your panties in a bunch anymore, you should understand that im not trying to insult you or ridicule you, I am trying to help you not come across as something you are not: an expert in the game, or someone who knows everything there is to know about the game. not even Jul;yforurth knows everything about the game, nor does he admit to it.

Just try to change how you write things a bit, because people assume you actually know how the game works, and thats just wrong.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast