Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
My bad. I just read Man on Man and chuckled. Easy guys! (ha chuckled again)
Lol, I know!, its pathetic when people start saying "how can you possibly no this " or o wheres the manual that says you are right!, seriously!, that could said on every question on here that does not relate the official rules of the game!, there are plenty of managers on here that play with a favourite formation and have found what orders work best for them!, me included, and what- does not work so well, we then share with others OUR own point of view, other managers do not have to follow them!, it is a guide based on our OWN experience!, lol I can not believe Im even bothering to highlight certain words but feel I have no choice because of the Bible (manual) people on this forum that feel it necessary to critisize other people opinions when clearly they have no positive thought on the question in hand!, they offer no idea of there own lol, it is a real shame because I use this forum to learn new ideas and offer my personal experiences and hope offer help to other members, I am not perfect, far from it but if you other members feel I am wrong then please say so,I obvious must have mistaken this forum for being a positive place and so will leave if im wrong.