Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Any tips on identifying a good player in the market?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Shanker Singh View Post
    Yes Nordeus Gen >>> Scouts...
    And if you feed them some green packs they can become World Class easily......
    But if the Nordeus Gen player is just 2* or 3* only, do they become World Class too? They can perform better than those which is not Nordeus Gen but is 5*?

I agree it almost everything, i cant always be secure on ratings of the player, because you dont know If he was being played in wrong position, If the team was tanking, etc.

I had a player triple role, His ratings were all 5 and lower, in test him in hus diferents positions and find out that If i put him as AMC His ratings were low, but as a ST is ratings were always very good, and in all His season he always scored 20 goals/season in average and was one of my Best assisters.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    I agree it almost everything, i cant always be secure on ratings of the player, because you dont know If he was being played in wrong position, If the team was tanking, etc.

I had a player triple role, His ratings were all 5 and lower, in test him in hus diferents positions and find out that If i put him as AMC His ratings were low, but as a ST is ratings were always very good, and in all His season he always scored 20 goals/season in average and was one of my Best assisters.
    You can use this player in many season?

Again that same question......

Nordeus Generated Players are players automatically generated by NORDEUS...They have the following qualities :

1) Their price is very high as compared to other players of the same level...
    2) Since they are generated by NORDEUS they do not belong to any human managed clubs...
    3) They have funny club names like FC Nutty, FC Lazy, Sick FC etc...
    4) They are generally of age 18...
    5) They mostly perform like a BOSS...
    6) They generally do not get injured...
    7) They are super fast trainers...
    8) If you are the OLD MARKET then on the day 1 of new season in the starting hours you can find them in abundance...
    9) Generally available in the market before and after the daily server reset...
    10) Their selling prices are always set to maximum...
    11) Some times they are even born with Special Ability...This mostly means if you spot a 18 year old with SA then he is a NORDEUS GEN..
    12) After recruiting them if you go in message section and click on their CLUB name it will display a message some thing like this : The information for this club is not available......
    young player with sa(not nordeus gen) compare to nordeus generated player, from your experience, which 1 is better?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheNameIsYan View Post
    young player with sa(not nordeus gen) compare to nordeus generated player, from your experience, which 1 is better?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Nordeus Generated is better...But if a young player has a SA then its very possible that he is a Nordeus Gen or from the youth academy...
    People train SA in 2 cases only...
    1) He is a free player from youth academy...So to get big cash when they sell...
    2) If the player is a fast trainer...So if this is the case then he is either a NORDEUS GEN or Youth Academy player...

Banned
    And one more thing SA does not makes any significant difference on a players performance...

They just give you a feel good factor......
    TheNameIsYan likes this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Yen N Yik View Post
    Yes if you feed these Nordeus Gen a little of green packs they can easily accompany you for 6,7 seasons...

Rookie
    Yes if you feed these Nordeus Gen a little of green packs they can easily accompany you for 6,7 seasons...
    Aren't green pack is just for increase ur player's condition?
    It will auto increase every 3 hours right?
    How is it going to do with the player accompany you for 6, 7 years?

Quote Originally Posted by Yen N Yik View Post
    Of couse, i keep my players at least 3 seasons, you dont need a full 5* team to win something.
    Unless they perform real bad, If thats the case i wait until the 2nd season, If he dont improve i sell.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    Of couse, i keep my players at least 3 seasons, you dont need a full 5* team to win something.
    Unless they perform real bad, If thats the case i wait until the 2nd season, If he dont improve i sell.
    What if the player always get rate 6-7-6-7 only? Will you want to sell?
    Really have no much time to wait for him to improve... By then you already lost 3 matches in a row..

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast