Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree48Likes

Thread: What mistake did you make when your were new?

Wow.. I have learned so much just from this thread. This is really making me a better T11 manager. Hopefully newcomers to the game can see this thread to not make stupid mistakes. Thanks guys for posting your mistakes!

Drinking a lot...then drinking a lot.
    FC Paragon 04
    Season 14, level 14

League: 3 titles
    Champion's League: 1 title
    Cup: 1 title

Buy tokens in 2nd season. Then found out actually don't need to if you know how to play the game.

Keeping bidding against players that have strong teams. Those guys just have unlimited amounts of tokens for some reason.

PLay players out of position.

Not check the schedules properly.
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Rookie
    I feel No one made a mistakes like me when I was new on top eleven, that's y I'm facing some difficult conditions currently , if I joined forum when I was new to T11 I could have better team now!!
    My mistakes
    I started my token contract on 3rd week almost I lost 15 tokens,
    I didn't build anything in level 1,
    I dont know how to train my payers that time, my players missed lot of training session even they are fully fit,
    I thought we can use greens only for gain player condition,
    I sale my some young fast trainers to free agent( its the most foolish mistake ever done by me),
    In 2nd season I spend my all tokens to buy average players( I bought only 2-3 good players with nearly 50 tokens, when my tokens are near to finish I bought old age players)
    There are still many foolishness I did at the start can't remember all of mistakes!
    But still I wonder at level 1 my team played impressive season 4th in league(at the half of season I was on 10th) and runner up in cup without knowing anything about formation and tactics

To use the tokens to speed up construction was the biggest mistake I'd made
    lespa likes this.
    AH AH — manager of Atlético Kolkata. Named in honour of my hometown club, Atlético de Kolkata, which won the inaugural edition of Indian Super League in 2014.

A good defence is the best offense.

Buying players who are 33 years old, using one single formation every game, being 7th in the league and being happy about it, training the old players, using 3-2-3-2 and hard attacking.

Then I didnt know really how to play the game,now I have a new club because the old one where I made those mistakes was ****.
    Bosna Sarajevo
    -Football club-

Since: 13.12.2015 (my new club)

Level: 40
    Stadium: Memidžan
    Supporters group: Ljiljani
    -Successes-

League won: 10
    League runner-up: 2
    Champions League won: 1
    Champions League runner-up: 2
    Super League won: 1
    Super League runner-up: 1
    Super Cup won: 0
    Cup won: 1
    Cup runner-up: 0

Updated: 26.4.2019

Addicted
    gave all players special skills....in day one of season 1.... "all" player in the team =.=~

Started at the middle of the season (at 10th place) and had a tokenbuyer on 1st place.

Bought a Scoutplayer on 23rd of the season for 39 tokens (all I had at this time). He was 27, Striker, 107%. He played 14 games, scored not a single goal...
    lespa likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Arion View Post
    To use the tokens to speed up construction was the biggest mistake I'd made
    I also made that mistake. I foolishly thought I would be in advantage over the competition and after some time I realized what I did...
    Also, the amounts of token I spent on auctions thinking that players with SA would bring quality to my game...
    Arion and nash123 like this.
    ФК МЕДАК II - 62 x Liga; 33 x Liga Sampiona; 21 x Kup; 3 x Super Liga: 2 x Super Kup
    nastupi: Frisanco (AMR) 771, golovi: Frisanco (AMR) 768; asistencije: Frisanco (AMR) 522

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234