Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree18Likes

Thread: Friendly Injuries!!

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Martyniec View Post
    Ok here's an update. Yesterday I had 2 more friendlies, this time my friends arranged it. Guess what - no injuries. My cup game was also injury-free on both sides. I didn't change any settings fom my previous days and now I come to believe that it was just my bad luck to have this long period of injuries.
    Whatever the injury-generating factors are, as mentioned in this and other threads, they were not the case in my team. So the only explanation is bad luck/coincidence/game mathematics.
    Still, I feel for all of you that are currently experiencing too many injuries. Good luck for all of us
    That is because when you get invited to a friendly your squad doesn't suffer from anything. No injuries, no stamina loss, no cards whatsoever. If you organize the friendly yourself then your players can get injured and they will loose stamina. So all the strats about tiring the enemy or trying to hurt them does not work anymore. This was actually a very good chance.
    FC Knudde:
    Seasons: 46
    League won: 33
    CL won: 10
    Cup won: 4

FC Killroy:
    Seasons: 32
    League won: 20
    CL won: 6
    Superleague: 3
    Cup won: 7

Quote Originally Posted by Killroy View Post
    That is because when you get invited to a friendly your squad doesn't suffer from anything. No injuries, no stamina loss, no cards whatsoever. If you organize the friendly yourself then your players can get injured and they will loose stamina. So all the strats about tiring the enemy or trying to hurt them does not work anymore. This was actually a very good chance.
    Yesterday, one of my players suffered an injury from a friendly match someone else scheduled with my team. I just checked, though, and he's fit to play again. So your players can suffer injuries in friendlies set up by other people, but they are only injured for the duration of the friendly match.

I never arrange friendlies. its not usefull at all

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123