View Poll Results: Do you like the new commentary or not...

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I like the new commentary...

15 34.09%
  • No, I don't like the new commentary...

3 6.82%
  • No, I don't like the new commentary and want the old commentary back...

17 38.64%
  • No, I don't like the new commentary but do not wan't the old commentary back...

9 20.45%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes

Thread: Poll on New Commentary...

Banned
    The 4th option is for that purpose only......

If the OLD is not brought back then the new continues...

Thank you Sid for clarification, vote given!

Dont like the new commentary not at all............ its far to much to read b4 next lot of txt

Its crap.Really,really poor English.
    Nordeus were advertising for interpreters,it looks like a load of Bulgarians got the job.
    And i thought watching Prem games on coolsports with Yank commentators was bad!!!!
    rdsouza and Gintaras Račas like this.

Dreamer
    I liked the idea, just a shame about the grammar.

It's better than Phil Neville at least.
    gazza and Gintaras Račas like this.

Before finishing reading one comment the game is almost over, its good to change but too long, and in fact i don't care about the grammar, its not a spelling contest, it's a football game, id rather see my team win instead complain about the grammar haha

Really very horribly bad commentary, the mistakes are obvious and stupid but the actual comments themselves are just dreadful, i have been a football fan all my life and have never seen or heard anything as ridiculous as the commentaries in the game atm... its just embarrassing.

Please please change it back to actual football terminology... PLEASE!!!!

Rookie
    I like it. Though I think I can be more refined and not be as long. I think I just like it for the new sayings they have in it. Though sometimes it's misleading. Like yesterday, I was playing a game and I got a Free Kick. The commentary was all like 'Player takes the Free Kick. Goal! No, wait, the ball has hit the outside netting!' I'm just like 'Seriously? Are you f*****g kidding me? Misleading, much?!' Aside from the text that is too long to read before it disappears and that misleading commentary about scoring, when I really missed, I like it. It gives you more detail as to where they players are and where they feed the ball into the box and whatnot.
    Peter Renn likes this.

Only question I have is who in the world like the new commentaries?
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon 'Pasta' Creegan View Post
    The commentary was all like 'Player takes the Free Kick. Goal! No, wait, the ball has hit the outside netting!' I'm just like 'Seriously? Are you f*****g kidding me? Misleading, much?!' Aside from the text that is too long to read before it disappears and that misleading commentary about scoring, when I really missed, I like it. It gives you more detail as to where they players are and where they feed the ball into the box and whatnot.
    It happened to all of us while watching a game to have that optical illusion when you saw the ball in the net but actually the ball hits the outside of the net. That they were trying to copy but failed hehe

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast