Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How can i sell a player on negotation ?

Quote Originally Posted by scale89 View Post
    I do have a problem with the negotiations, I had a PM off someone on Facebook about one of my players recently he tried to sign them but the "Make offer" button weren't available so he couldn't yet I was able to make an offer for his player...what the hell??
    He is probably on another server so you can't really negotiate with him.

But if he's on another server why can I make bids for his players? don't add up to me...

But if he's on another server why can I make bids for his players? don't add up to me...
    Oh I just understood what you meant by your previous comment. He is level 4 right? And that is pretty awkward, shouldn't happen.

You can only make bids for 3*, 4* and 5* players, if he's a different level then the stars will increase to reflect the difference and he would be unable to bid on your players

Season 15 - Level 15

League Winners (14) - Levels 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    26-0-0 league (4) - Levels 3, 4, 7 & 8
    Undefeated in league (11) - Levels 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 10, 12, 13, 14
    Cup winners (2) - Level 1 & 14
    Cup 3rd place (1) - Level 12
    Champions League Winners (10) - Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14
    Champions League Runners up(1) - Level 9

>My team<

Yeah newly promoted to level 4 this season...I have sold the player in question now but to my own clubs detriment in the end as I've missed out on around 500k + tokens on him (this added to the price he actually went for, on auction, £800,000)

Quote Originally Posted by dv8r View Post
    You can only make bids for 3*, 4* and 5* players, if he's a different level then the stars will increase to reflect the difference and he would be unable to bid on your players
    The player in question at my level was rated 2*'s but for him that would have been 3*'s so surely he should have been able to do that?

Addicted
    why cant you make offers for all players and only those who are close to getting a new star? seems messed up _:_S

What seems messed up to me is that there isn't the option to take your players off of the negotiation list. Not everyone is a selling club!

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomasjas View Post
    What seems messed up to me is that there isn't the option to take your players off of the negotiation list. Not everyone is a selling club!
    but are you forced to sell the players on the negotiation lists? can't you say no?

Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post
    why cant you make offers for all players and only those who are close to getting a new star? seems messed up _:_S
    You can make offers for all players from 3 to 5 stars, but only those close to 6* appear on your negotiations list.

Quote Originally Posted by hullabaloo View Post
    but are you forced to sell the players on the negotiation lists? can't you say no?
    You can say no, but I can understand that for some managers, it gets annoying always having to close notifications for offers, and reject offers just to assign points.
    God Bless!

Trinity FC, Level 17
    - Malaysian team
    - Never bought tokens

League
    Champions (10) - Seasons 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 15
    Runners up (5) - Seasons 3, 5, 9, 14, 16
    Third place (1) - Season 13

Champions League
    Champions (2) - Seasons 6, 12
    Runners up (1) - Season 3
    Third place (4) - Seasons 5, 13, 14, 15