Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Thread: Can I use my unsigned skill points for better next season’s CUP draw ?

Cup competition is great roulette.

How do I tell this guy this is not a chess game and to stop calculating how to win?
    t11_fan likes this.
    In football it is better to be Lucky than Good.

Hi.. Thanks for thoughts.. I've noticed the same pattern with my quality affecting my 'seeding' (if u want to call it that) for.the league draw.. One season recently i didn't have a high quality at end of day 2 of season and was third strongest by rating (and third in list of teams before any games played - don't know if that list means anything) whereas normally I'm the strongest in my league.. So I've tried.inreasing my quality as.much.as possible on day 1 and 2 of season to keep.weaker cup.but easier league

Last comment supposed to be reply to comment from previous page sorry

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Hey my friend, it's ok. By the way, I 'll give you an update what is going on in my season after under-leveling my team, with the purpose to go for treble.

League : I started rather badly, with 2W-1D-1L in 4 first games but now I 'm first.
    Can I use my unsigned skill points for better next season’s CUP draw ?-league-day-13.jpg
    Those teams are 5* (in position 2,4,7,8) and (in position 3,5) 4* teams !
    Previous season I had a friend with a 4* team (finished in 3rd position) and now he is first in his league where the 5 top teams are 3*-4*
    CHAMPIONS LEAGUE : first in my group
    Can I use my unsigned skill points for better next season’s CUP draw ?-ch-l-groups-1.jpg

CUP : in Cup, propably I 'll be in top 8. Those are level 5 like me except those with red numbers.
    Can I use my unsigned skill points for better next season’s CUP draw ?-cup-16.jpg

This is my squad and the Tokens I payed to by those players.
    Can I use my unsigned skill points for better next season’s CUP draw ?-budget.jpg

So far the flow of that trick is that :
    Yes, you 'll have an easier Cup with many teams from your level, but you 'll be in a difficult League as an underdog.
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 10-31-2014 at 05:52 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Last season I got the tripple crown. I did it the hard way. I was in the cup at level 4 with levels as high as 7 with me. I beat them and it was the most fun I had playing this game. You can win by tricks, but you are only fooling yourself. This is a game you play alone on the computer if you have to cheat yourself to win, how pathetic is that? It is a game! Play to win but really win don't cheat to win because if no one else knows you know that you cheated and the win is worthless.

Just in case you don't believe me here are the finals and also see my league it was a very tough one.

Cup
    Can I use my unsigned skill points for better next season’s CUP draw ?-cupfinal.jpg

CL
    Can I use my unsigned skill points for better next season’s CUP draw ?-championsfinal.jpg

League
    Can I use my unsigned skill points for better next season’s CUP draw ?-leaguechampion.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Can I use my unsigned skill points for better next season’s CUP draw ?-cg1.jpg  

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan Barrage View Post
    Last season I got the tripple crown. I did it the hard way. I was in the cup at level 4 with levels as high as 7 with me. I beat them and it was the most fun I had playing this game. You can win by tricks, but you are only fooling yourself. This is a game you play alone on the computer if you have to cheat yourself to win, how pathetic is that? It is a game! Play to win but really win don't cheat to win because if no one else knows you know that you cheated and the win is worthless.
    lol 3 more levels and you will know what he is talking about !!
    from 1-7 those are easy levels, that's your chance to win some titles ! but it's getting harder and harder !!
    Fc bal op t dak and gazza like this.
    Server 52

Still no reason to cheat yourself Sherifon. What is the point? You win but you know you won by cheating. It is a hollow victory. And if you lose it is actually worst isn't it? You can't say the other guy bought his was or cheated because you actually are doing that. Play the game for fun and as a challenge. If you win you feel great if you lose its a game. if you have more of your ego invested in it, you need some pills.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Zan Barrage View Post
    Still no reason to cheat yourself Sherifon. What is the point? You win but you know you won by cheating. It is a hollow victory. And if you lose it is actually worst isn't it? You can't say the other guy bought his was or cheated because you actually are doing that. Play the game for fun and as a challenge. If you win you feel great if you lose its a game. if you have more of your ego invested in it, you need some pills.
    Personally I don't sell my players to get an easier draw that's why I won the cup once !! but more than 75% of T11 do this trick " not a cheat already "
    Server 52

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast