Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: One star MOM

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    In my country we have an expression saying “the chicken create the egg or the egg create the chicken “
    The player with bad motivation condemned the team or the team (I mean the whole picture – Q/formation/orders etc ) lost the game and we saw in the visualization of the game that one or two players did the damage (with getting a red card, having bad rate, loosing a penalty or else).
    I believe it’s the second. Why ?
    -The program is too simple to consider all these factors/details we ‘re thinking and many more like : The speed of AML is bigger than the speed of the oppo DR so he has advantage.
    I never had a player with a rate below 5 and 5 is very rare (only a GK I had, who was getting continuously 5 when I got the “Unbeaten” achievement ). I always had a good 5* team and even 2-3 players (occasionally free agents) I used in some easy games had rates of 6-8.
    I ‘ve read here and there in the forum about hidden values/skills but I didn’t understand anything. The problem is that we don’t know for non hidden values like skills (Defense/Attack/M&P skill points), special abilities or use of the arrows .
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

My little 1* Striker (28Q in a Level 8 team) often gets pushed aside for the 'star' players but always muscles his way back in. Aside from a slump in the middle of last Season he's very reliable.

He likes to play on the left of a 2 and he doesn't arrows.

Dreamer
    I believe a form score of 5 means the player had no positive contribution overall (doing as many mistakes as successful plays) and anything below it are doing damage to the team instead of helping.

You should avoid bad players on the pitch - if you subs out a player who made 6 or below so far in a live match, you will notice a message saying that player is unhappy about it - a sign of doing the right decision.

It is worth noting that older players recover from slumps faster, a day on the bench is usually all it takes to recover his motivation to acceptable levels. For younger players it may not be that easy.

Nice one star forward btw
    cookizzz likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    My friend Amane, the conversation changed - from low star players, good performers to if the rates of the players are real or a part of a successful or not (sometimes) , presentation of the match, I 've started a new thread relative to this.
    http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...ll-result.html
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123