Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Home and Away, does it matter, should it matter?

Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic View Post
    That's an isolated sample.

No one knows how the game is programmed, we can only guess from observing.

In the end of the season, compare the number of goals scored home and away and you'll see that you always get more at home.

I don't know why. It's just the way that it is.
    Exactly. You know how the game is programmed from observing. And the conclusion is and at the end of the day, this is still jst a mobile/web-based game which requires no skill and really very much depends on the players you buy.

So let's jst have fun playing instead of over-analyzing simple A-B-Cs!
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Quote Originally Posted by Top Eleven Blogger View Post
    Ok, so let me share what happened with me today, I was playing against an opponent of similar quality, maybe 2* higher, away from home,
    his formation :- 2-3w-1-2w-1 , I played with 4-1-2-1-2, His DMR got a red card on the FIRST minute, and my 5* AMC scored on the 15th minute, I'm leading and enjoying a lot of possession, he was not spectating, and there was no CROWD (0 attendance), then his team scores at 32' and 36', I'm baffled, I change my tactics at aroung the 60' and change to attacking, his team play even better, no mention of my forwards in the commentary AT ALL !! Then at 81' and 87' they score two more and I lose 4-1 away to a 10 man managerless team, I cannot believe it, almost threw my Phone away !!!
    Then in the evening I played against a muuuch higher quality team, but this time at home, she played with 4-1-2N-3 and I didn't bother to change anything thinking I'd lose anyway. But somehow each of my strikers score at 32' and 44' and I win with a comfortable 2-0 scoreline,
    she was spectating the match and made changes to her formation midway as well, they created chances (more than us) but could never capitalize, hitting the bar once.
    So is there a pattern here ? Or did I just get my formation wrong ??? Is this kind of a new change in the game ? The first match was in the league and the second was in CL.
    I had more (much) possession in the away match and lost disastrously.
    I had same possession as my opponent in my home match and won comfortably.
    So what does this say about the possession bonus theory ???
    Just don't make in-game changes during a live match. That was wht screwed you in the first game and then screwed the opponent in your second game. True story.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Quote Originally Posted by Top Eleven Blogger View Post
    Ok, so let me share what happened with me today, I was playing against an opponent of similar quality, maybe 2* higher, away from home,
    his formation :- 2-3w-1-2w-1 , I played with 4-1-2-1-2, His DMR got a red card on the FIRST minute, and my 5* AMC scored on the 15th minute, I'm leading and enjoying a lot of possession, he was not spectating, and there was no CROWD (0 attendance), then his team scores at 32' and 36', I'm baffled, I change my tactics at aroung the 60' and change to attacking, his team play even better, no mention of my forwards in the commentary AT ALL !! Then at 81' and 87' they score two more and I lose 4-1 away to a 10 man managerless team, I cannot believe it, almost threw my Phone away !!!
    Then in the evening I played against a muuuch higher quality team, but this time at home, she played with 4-1-2N-3 and I didn't bother to change anything thinking I'd lose anyway. But somehow each of my strikers score at 32' and 44' and I win with a comfortable 2-0 scoreline,
    she was spectating the match and made changes to her formation midway as well, they created chances (more than us) but could never capitalize, hitting the bar once.
    So is there a pattern here ? Or did I just get my formation wrong ??? Is this kind of a new change in the game ? The first match was in the league and the second was in CL.
    I had more (much) possession in the away match and lost disastrously.
    I had same possession as my opponent in my home match and won comfortably.
    So what does this say about the possession bonus theory ???
    That possession bonus is not the only thing that counts in the game... too a substitution during the match can change the situation... maybe some peopel think that the game is played before be played... just we see a simulation and we can not change the result but I don't belive in that exactly... sometimes we are playing and winning 2-0... then the game is stopped and result is not saved in the server so game do a new simulation of the match and maybe if we were winnin 2-0 then we loose 1-3,,,, so our decisions affect in the game. And more things that now at 3am I dont remember,, but about "possession" theory I just will say that possession is like all things, like the bonus of victory, like have a good ST that scores every match... like have the correct man for corners... the correct for fouls... like a good decision...
    Possession (and thats by my own viewpoint) just give one some more chances that can be decisive, no more.

Then talking about your matches, we can say that is normal loose against a +2* team no? then if we have to analyze something is the 2nd match, the formations, and the players you used.
    Too is posible, (and thats something not comproved by me...) that you have a player in your team, that works better in CL.... (I usually say and always was thinking that this game is so simple, and players work in same line always but... who knows...) so if you see a player that contributes and works(scores assists in this competition, just use this.

Thats something that only you can analyze, because you know every player how works, and for what can you use this.
    Maybe I had the perception that some players work in different mode in different competition... but I did not put attention to this factor... I don't belive in that exactly, but... who knows?... so maybe is something pending to analyze...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123