Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Now let me tell you my pain...

Another friendly, difficult match. 1-0 Seems like a worthy formation after all. Will see how it goes in league matches.
    (players mentioned early in a post still confirm their good shape on the new positions)

Now let me tell you my pain...-great-friendly-4-jan.jpg

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Doru Octavian Iancu View Post
    pe 3 si eliminat din toate competitiile din primele faze.
    Hmm, ciudat pentru ca ai echipa destul de buna.

Just had a RIDICULOUS match, being almost dominated by a 2-3 star team that's sitting of the bottom of the table.
    Don't get misleaded by the stats, they are a total lie. Truth is my "super-team" didn't manage to create any clear goal chances, no counters, almost no corners..
    Got 15-20 minutes in the second half being absolutelly kept in my own box by a ridiculous team...And tomorow is coming the match against the 1'st place who is killing everything in his way.

Now let me tell you my pain...-ridiculous-match-4-5-jan.jpg
    Now let me tell you my pain...-shit-official-match-5-jan.jpg
    Now let me tell you my pain...-shit-match-2-5-jan.jpg
    Now let me tell you my pain...-ridiculos-match-3-5-jan.jpg

None of what you see above is real, everyone played like a pile of trash that they are. So I'm wondering how is posible to play that bad against a team that has 20% of your potential, but to get AVG to GOOD ratings for most of the team and to win by 3 goals...For me it looks more like a trick that TOP 11 is throwing in my face to see how easily I'm winning easy matches no matter of the stats, only to f*ck me up in every single difficult match!

Tomorow I will play against the best team of the league, what are my chances despite the squad I have? 0%,

Yesterday play with exactly same quad my friendly matches agaionst 5 star teams, dominated, played well, countered, scorred, you name it...
    Last edited by Doru Octavian Iancu; 01-05-2015 at 09:12 AM.

How come to get the best Midfielder injured and the most skilled Defender getting suspended in a **** match exactly before the hardiest match I can have?
    Coincidence??

Aha

Dreamer
    You can use the vent thread dude

The biggest troll I had on this season so far
    Now let me tell you my pain...-10saves.jpg

Nothing more frustrating than when you haven't done anything wrong but the opponent 33yr 3* GK just catchs fire and stopped everything you throw at it for no reason.
    I know old players catching fire became ridiculously strong before, but this is insane.

No surprise here against 1'st place. Same formation just played defensive against him. Didn't watch the match!

Now let me tell you my pain...-6-jan-shit-1.jpg
    Now let me tell you my pain...-6-jan-shit-2.jpg
    Now let me tell you my pain...-6-jan-shit-3.jpg

Any suggestions are welcomed

4-3-1-2 lol no 3 DC's lol and the ML as MC left. All is to prove mate.

And here the reason why is very important to have the correct man in fouls... lol

Now let me tell you my pain...-ejemplo-faltas.jpg

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234