Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: NEW SCOUTLIST!!! What do you think about!

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Robin View Post
    Awesome SCOUT list but the token cost for 22 year old is very less it should be around 100 Tokens atleast...
    100 tokens for 1 player????? Come on Jack, are you for real?? That comes down to more than 10 euros for 1 player. Lets say, one would want to buy 10 22 yr old scout, that would come down to more then 100 euros.

What are you basing your opinion on? I am very curious why you think 100 tokens is a legit value, while in all honesty 50 tokens in my opinion allready was way over the top. Keeping in mind that this is just a game, and that a ticket to a real soccer match costs less than 100 euros LMFAO.....

As a matter of fact, how many scout players have you bought in your career on T11???????

Famous
    If they increase the cost of scouts, they better start programming them better. The last three players I've acquired from the scout list, rarely get above a "6" rating!!!

If they increase cost of scouts, they might as well make it easier on themselves and remove the scout feature indefinitely. I don't think many managers want to purchase players for like 75+ tokens..let alone 50.

Quote Originally Posted by Sven Spel View Post
    I just don't understand why you need a scout to scout players that are 22+ years old and 90% are above 25 years old, their performance should be well know already.
    A Scouts job is to find young players that most likely will be very good in a couple of years.
    exactly. I would fire my scout if he came back with this sort of list and no 16-18 year olds for the academy and 19-21 year olds for my reserves and first team.

49 tokens for a 29 year old that wont really get any more skill points at a rate worth paying that many tokens for? It is just stupidity on everyones part for even putting them on the list. Stupid for Nordeus to put old players on the list and stupid for people who actually pick them since they show nordeus that someone actually wants players that age.

what a waste of tokens...and that is why nordeus has them

Quote Originally Posted by PaCe Ros View Post
    100 tokens for 1 player????? Come on Jack, are you for real?? That comes down to more than 10 euros for 1 player. Lets say, one would want to buy 10 22 yr old scout, that would come down to more then 100 euros.

What are you basing your opinion on? I am very curious why you think 100 tokens is a legit value, while in all honesty 50 tokens in my opinion allready was way over the top. Keeping in mind that this is just a game, and that a ticket to a real soccer match costs less than 100 euros LMFAO.....

As a matter of fact, how many scout players have you bought in your career on T11???????
    not only that, but look at Martin Odegaard, the 16 year old that Real Madrid just bought for a few million euros. apparently he is the next Messi and do you think Nordeus will have players that young on the scout list? Why would they try to copy real life? Nothing else in the game mirrors real life, take the health packs or illegal formations, or the commentary and MANAGER INFLUENCE (tokens).

new scout, Martin Odegaard, 16YO, 1v1, 5*, 30T - that would be acceptable. He could easily shoot up to 7* in 2-3 years as his skills would increase very fast.

BUT in the nordeus world:

new scout, Martin Odegaard, 22YO, 1v1, 6*, 64T(50T). a rare find if you ever see one this age. usually found over 25 YO.

again, scouts are waste of time and money because nordeus wont get with the times.

Just checked mine and they are still 50T
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4