View Poll Results: Do you like the new features and design in Top Eleven 2015?

Voters
420. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I like it

66 15.71%
  • No, I don’t like it

206 49.05%
  • Needs more improvement

148 35.24%
Page 30 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
Like Tree695Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Top Eleven 2015

if nordeus apply this crap to pc without any improvement then im quiting...no more top eleven for me. ~n~

Quote Originally Posted by Zan Barrage View Post
    You can still make a player stop on one skill point before next star. The thing you can't do is continue to train them and not post the skill gains. Why would you want to do that anyway? They will be lost. Just stop training or playing them and they will remain on the negotiation market.

To manage where the skills go, go to your player and click on the skill area that you want to focus on. Your gains will go there. I don't have a player with special skill training now so can someone confirm that you can choose special skill training to receive the new skill points?
    duh, yeah, stop training. problem is, you get skill points after a game, and these get auto assigned, so your player that is one point away from the next level automatically levels up. did you just forget that? and your solution of just putting them in reserves. that is just a waste of a player, just sell him and forget that the amount of injuries is insane so you will eventually need him and then what???
    Last edited by Sully; 01-27-2015 at 07:11 AM.

I don't think the auto-add ability is an issue,as a matter of fact,it isn't. Simply set what abilities the player should concentrate on(ie.defense or attack or physical/mental) then train them.You can combine concentration aspects too.I don't see any problems with that.
    Michael026 likes this.

Not sure but with new update ob andoid S4 I'm not able to open transfer player details - screen will not show up .

K_6
    Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    why bother gifting? just waste it all and put your players in a crap formation and put the training on the worst one for that player and then just quit. If you give your tokens away, others will spend them and by doing that they are supporting this stupidity. Waste the tokens and dont allow them to go to support this crap.
    because it represents 100+ euros and if i can help players using my tokens instead of buying them from Nordeus it would be a good thing.
    Synthespian likes this.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jinboy360 View Post
    I don't think the auto-add ability is an issue,as a matter of fact,it isn't. Simply set what abilities the player should concentrate on(ie.defense or attack or physical/mental) then train them.You can combine concentration aspects too.I don't see any problems with that.
    Yes... BUT

What if you want them to be in Negotiations &/or you are trying to sell them... suddenly, they aren't eligible for Negotiations, and they are a lot less attractive on the Transfer List..

I am sure there are a lof of managers (especially in higher levels) who now have players they will wind up sacking or selling Day 1 *next* season because they now won't sell.

What it you are trying to decide between a new Role or Special Ability (which is off right now anyway) and were holding points until the end of the Season to see which, if any, you would have enough to train?

I like to see if a player will maintain enough Q before I go and add something to him. Now that is impossible.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by 100 dinara View Post
    Yes you are right, skill points are now automatically applied to your players, rather than applied manually as before. Reason for this is that this is much closer to real life, if you train for a specific skill you gain skills in that area immediately after the training or match. Also the majority of our players use auto assign and have requested this feature. We feel this will enhance the game overtime but your comments and feedback are of course taken on board.
    enhance the game over time? stop and think about that one for a second. then take more time to think about it. I bet it still has not sunk in yet. Let me help...It might enhance the game for Nordeus but does nothing for those people that play the game. Nothing changes for the majority of people who already use auto-assign (LOL, most likely people that are not serious about the game and dont care about that aspect), but it totally changes the game for those that dont use auto-assign.

When you get to higher levels, it is insanely hard to sell players. If your player is not *4 or *9, it could be weeks or NEVER. and then what? you sack your player and lose money. at higher levels, the salary is insane and you have to play friendlies or you lose money.

Oh yeah, I forgot. Nordeus doesnt care about the managers, they only care about the managers money to buy tokens. Silly me.

Sorry, got off the point. Why "enhance" the game when you dont need to? Stupid excuse, but not unexpected from Nordeus.

Funny though, I play a game called Wasteland 2. When you level up you get skill points to assign, and if you dont assign them, you dont assign them, you can bank them until you gain enough for certain skills. or not. It is your choice as the game player. Taking away that aspect of the game takes away from the fun and strategy of the game. I guess you want to be closer to FIFA console games, but someone already does that and they are much better at it.

face it 100 Dinera, your guys screwed the pooch and you will see a significant backlash of experienced players. Ah, but who really cares?
    K_6 and Ian Myers like this.

Quote Originally Posted by K_6 View Post
    because it represents 100+ euros and if i can help players using my tokens instead of buying them from Nordeus it would be a good thing.
    no, it would be supporting this company that doesnt care about its experienced players. You dont get it, but hey at the end of the day, its your money and your decision. I would just up and leave and screw it all.

Does anyone have the ETA of the PC update? I would love to know as that is when I will quit.

Boas a todos!!!

Eu detestei este update para smartphone, está muito mais confuso. O aspecto visual está mais polido e bonito mas a jogabilidade piorou no acesso aos menus, e em termos de simplicidade não existe, está tudo muito confuso como já referi.
    Sempre que eu me ligo os pontos dos atributos são atribuídos automaticamente aos jogadores, simplesmente horrível. Espero que seja só um bug e que seja corrigido automaticamente. Não se consegue ver a percentagem da barra de descanso mesmo quando entro no perfil do jogador.
    Para não me alongar mais prefiro o jogo como estava antes do update, muito mais fácil em acesso aos menus e menos confuso. Se pudesse voltava atrás e não instalava o update. Por agora vou simplesmente desinstalar o jogo e jogar apenas na versão do pc.

Page 30 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast