View Poll Results: Do you like the new features and design in Top Eleven 2015?

Voters
420. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I like it

66 15.71%
  • No, I don’t like it

206 49.05%
  • Needs more improvement

148 35.24%
Page 31 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast
Like Tree695Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Top Eleven 2015

K_6
    i already made good offers on players of 2 of top11 friends who became facebook real friends since we played.

Rookie
    horrible update, i hate the mobile app now. it's far too muddled and over-complicated. i'd half promised myself i'd give it one more season but with this new update, it's given me the perfect impetus to see out this season and walk away.
    Sully and Vangelis Diavolis like this.

Hope defects will also graped from the thread.

BTW. that skills will set automatically and its not wished is now clear. But the games has defects and this is important to be fixed. Also improvement of game play .....

I guess Nordeus will not role back the update so lets focus on improve the game.

As ever there will be a loss of Managers but on the other side there will be new ones.

Its typical human that we hate changes of good old things ...but give a chance and bother them with improvements to make the game our game ;-)

my2cents

greetz

K_6
    Quote Originally Posted by myself07 View Post

Also improvement of game play .....

I used to believe that before...

The new release is rubbish. How can I remove it from iphone and get back to old one? If it isn't possible, I will not continue to play. It's really THAT crap.

a historical update completely killed my love for this game. 2400 skill points away without warning in the middle of the season. So it is impossible to deal with players who love this game. Think again and get it right
    Vangelis Diavolis likes this.

Having thought about the auto-applying SP ignoring the 'Focus' I set in the app, I'd conclude this is because when SP is earned on the 'PC version' and detected when the 2015 app loads its blindly auto-applied. Focus only works for SP gained/received in that app session.

So I expect it will work fine for me when fb app is updated.

(I just wish I could get BlueStacks to load it properly since I need to consider my mobile obsolete now.)

and 100 Dinera, if you really wanted to "enhance" the game, you might want to make GK abilities a bit different from outfield players, like in real life and other better football games. I would think that would be more important to gameplay than auto-assign.

and if you want to make it more realistic, try taking away the health, condition, morale packs? Other football games dont employ such wizardry/voodoo methods....a player is injured, you wait until they are better, just like in real life.

Just be honest: this auto-assign crap was unnecessary and only done to make it harder for people to tank so you can eke out a few more tokens. If you actually came out and said that, people would be a bit more understanding - they would still say what they are saying, but at least you would look honest.

K_6
    It could be interesting to know the level of players who are for this upgrade and those who are against, and how much they spend each season for that game..

And I forgot to say:
    "Congratulations high level managers! Now market will be flooded with 0 or 5 quality players and your players will be even more un-sellable."

Page 31 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181 ... LastLast