View Poll Results: Do you like the new features and design in Top Eleven 2015?

Voters
420. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I like it

66 15.71%
  • No, I don’t like it

206 49.05%
  • Needs more improvement

148 35.24%
Page 32 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
Like Tree695Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Top Eleven 2015

u all talk about "auto learning SP" but i think u dont notice what happend with "Intensity of all players" if u make it from ur PC on max and start to play from phone or tablet and wants to watch match from phone or tablet the Intensity will drop to 1 auto....so if u join from phone or tablet before ur match to start the Intensity will be 1 and u can ez loss the game....and for now on this topeleven 2015 dont have options for tablets to make on which Intensity u want ur players to play...
    Club Name: Man United
    Ligue 1: Аutomatically wins first place after registering
    Ligue 2: First place in the League and win the FA Cup
    Ligue 3: First Place in the League , Second Place in the FA Cup , Second Place in Champions League

Famous
    No chance to log in in any of my 4 accs in my SS note 4...only can play in PC..but not always at desk...hic

Rookie
    In all fairness, its not all bad. Having that said, the pro's simply don't weigh up to the cons.

Ive have a couple of crashes mid game, the game takes longer to load now, auto skill points assignment, scout players can cost up to 69 tokens, No more giving players special abilities, (too mee that was one of the coolest features)allowing to train own youth players and give them experience in the various leagues and selling them after a couple of seasons. Some became quite succesful, even at their new clubs....

Anyways,sure the graphics look cooler, theres sound and music now, and some more cool stuff, which we might have actually enjoyed , if weren't they have been realised at the expense of the very things, that made the majority of managers not like this game but love it.

Sure there was a lot to learn and master, but it was also cool to see that people like to discuss their strategies and tactics, each having unique and different views on subjects.

Personally I was really hooked, planning long and short term strategies, evolving my stadium and youth center by speeding it up (yeah that cost me quite a bit too)

Now most of the cool stuff have been taken away........Making me feel like I hooked up with the prom queen, and once we married she turned into a massive knob...The way things are looking , its going to end up in a messy divorce leaving distaste on the time and money wasted..............I sooo hope not.

I realise money has to be made with a enterprise, however, it has gone way over the top. Instead of us playing the game, it feels like the game is playing us.....hardcore.

If Nordeus don't change it back, I am sure that they will survive, the massive ammount of people quitting the game. And most likely create an new form of the game that their new audience comes to apreciate.

What puzzles me is................Why??? why o Why??

I mean.....Instead of the andd-or situation, if Nordeus would have chosen to go for the and- and- scenario , it surerily would have realised a huge increase in new players. Even without making things way more expensive, that would yield much more revenue.
    Happy gamers, are the best PR, as they will promote it to fellow gamers...............

Many apreciate all the bling bling, in the game, Many appreciate pure functionality.
    It would have been cool to see a "Light" version of the app, (stripped of all the unneccesary gimmicks)
    Result, smaller, faster, less complicated, and focussed purily on functionality.

That way , everybody would be happy. Also be able to suit everybodies situation, ( not everybody has fast phones, or batteries that can hold for long)

As for the auto -assignment of skill points, *(the old situation had both options, you could chose to auto- assign, or you could manually assign) Yes one could mess up a player, but in all fairness, that also made it fun while buying new players, (checking their stats and compare it) you know.......proper managing.

People need freedom to make choices of their own, if they can't , whats the point..............???
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

I'm out. If I wanted fancy graphics I'd go play the latest version of FIFA. Previously I've bought many tokens in this game but unfortunately due to the changes I'll be letting my team wind down.

I vote no this auto skill point assign is just terrible and I hope it never comes to the desk top format
    seanmeg likes this.
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Originally Posted by Kartal21
    Each feedback in this forum being reviewed by our Moderators/Admins and being added in to our developer's feedback list. We really appreciate your feedbacks. You can share your opinion for specific features in details in here. We assure you that we will escalate them to our developers. Thank you.

Still reviewing this major gaff ?,seems more complaints than ever!!! Hope your developers are happy now,majority of managers probably still have to realize yet, but wait for the backlash,it's gonna get worse

First of all the positive things - I really like the new design, it looks fresh, it's not too complicate but adds a bit of depth into the game. Now it's not just the little pocket football manager anymore, it looks like a better game, it looks like something big. (Even though it isn't quite yet)

I like how they have implemented the negotiations system into the app, finally. Even though I don't use it to buy players that often, I like to get that 1 or 2 tokens out of the player when I sell him. In the past it took ages to sell a player during negotiations, you could only check on PC, there were and are the loads of no token bidder and so on. Now I get an offer, can reject it straightaway and a few minutes later I got another offer on the table. That's how it should be, good job!

Negative - The update was implemented poorly: Let's use me as an example here. I bought a lot of young players this season, as I decided to tank, to be able to fight for these Champions League places next season as well as go on a little bit of a cup run. All the training points I saved up were automatically given to the players as soon as I started the new version of TE2015. This is absolutely ridiculous. At first I thought they want prevent people from tanking and power training. (I get into this later on) But it's not true, it's just a bad 'mistake' by the developers.

Another thing is, the update has loads of little bugs and also misses a few things that you could even do before, like training a special ability. I don't really see the point of doing an update when you take out features that the game already had before, it's complete nonsense and disappoints the players. As far as the bugs go - they are always there when a game get's massively changed, so I don't really see this as a big problem. I found no major bugs or mistakes to the game yet, it's just little things like a player profile doesn't open properly and so on.

The big big big big big controversy of this update for me is the new training system, with no delay times between training sessions and auto allocation of skill points. Power training is very overpowered now and kind of unbalanced. That's what I meant with my false thought of them wanting to prevent us from power training. You can easily get up a player from for example 6 to 7 stars in a few minutes if you have the green packs for it. Also, if I want to sell my player in the negotiations and I do by accident train him or even better, the skill point my friends send me is allocated to him, the skill point is automatically given to him. I don't like this at all. The way you can select in which categories the player should develop in training is good though. I think this needs to be overthinked again by the developers.

Now a little message to all of you moaning about this update: Give the developers a bit of time and give yourself a bit of time to get used to the new design, layout and features. In a few days you will master the new app like you did with the last one. Sure, some things aren't fine yet, but it's a huge update for such a little game...

Quote Originally Posted by Zan Barrage View Post
    You can still make a player stop on one skill point before next star. The thing you can't do is continue to train them and not post the skill gains. Why would you want to do that anyway? They will be lost. Just stop training or playing them and they will remain on the negotiation market.

To manage where the skills go, go to your player and click on the skill area that you want to focus on. Your gains will go there. I don't have a player with special skill training now so can someone confirm that you can choose special skill training to receive the new skill points?
    Are you sure? What if you train a player until one point to the next star and a friend sends you a skill point and it is automatic assigned to that player???

Sully likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    First of all the positive things - I really like the new design, it looks fresh, it's not too complicate but adds a bit of depth into the game. Now it's not just the little pocket football manager anymore, it looks like a better game, it looks like something big. (Even though it isn't quite yet)

I like how they have implemented the negotiations system into the app, finally. Even though I don't use it to buy players that often, I like to get that 1 or 2 tokens out of the player when I sell him. In the past it took ages to sell a player during negotiations, you could only check on PC, there were and are the loads of no token bidder and so on. Now I get an offer, can reject it straightaway and a few minutes later I got another offer on the table. That's how it should be, good job!

Negative - The update was implemented poorly: Let's use me as an example here. I bought a lot of young players this season, as I decided to tank, to be able to fight for these Champions League places next season as well as go on a little bit of a cup run. All the training points I saved up were automatically given to the players as soon as I started the new version of TE2015. This is absolutely ridiculous. At first I thought they want prevent people from tanking and power training. (I get into this later on) But it's not true, it's just a bad 'mistake' by the developers.

Another thing is, the update has loads of little bugs and also misses a few things that you could even do before, like training a special ability. I don't really see the point of doing an update when you take out features that the game already had before, it's complete nonsense and disappoints the players. As far as the bugs go - they are always there when a game get's massively changed, so I don't really see this as a big problem. I found no major bugs or mistakes to the game yet, it's just little things like a player profile doesn't open properly and so on.

The big big big big big controversy of this update for me is the new training system, with no delay times between training sessions and auto allocation of skill points. Power training is very overpowered now and kind of unbalanced. That's what I meant with my false thought of them wanting to prevent us from power training. You can easily get up a player from for example 6 to 7 stars in a few minutes if you have the green packs for it. Also, if I want to sell my player in the negotiations and I do by accident train him or even better, the skill point my friends send me is allocated to him, the skill point is automatically given to him. I don't like this at all. The way you can select in which categories the player should develop in training is good though. I think this needs to be overthinked again by the developers.

Now a little message to all of you moaning about this update: Give the developers a bit of time and give yourself a bit of time to get used to the new design, layout and features. In a few days you will master the new app like you did with the last one. Sure, some things aren't fine yet, but it's a huge update for such a little game...
    Think carefully when u call people "moaning" ... Many of them throw a lot of money/real cash to get thing rite but they out of cup/out of CL/dont have skill points which could be applied to the players they wanted to...just becoz they could not even logged in to change the formations due to the tight schedule..some even have 3 matches at the same day with different opponents...

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    Are you sure? What if you train a player until one point to the next star and a friend sends you a skill point and it is automatic assigned to that player???

I'm not really sure if you can kind of select which player gets the skill point of your frieds now. Today I only had selected one player for training, and exactly this particular player got the skill point of my friends. Maybe it was random, but maybe only selected players now get the skill points. I need to test this a little bit more.

Page 32 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast