View Poll Results: Do you like the new features and design in Top Eleven 2015?

Voters
420. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I like it

    66 15.71%
  • No, I don’t like it

    206 49.05%
  • Needs more improvement

    148 35.24%
Page 42 of 88 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 874
Like Tree695Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Top Eleven 2015

  1. #411
    Apprentice sincity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    265
    Quote Originally Posted by gizzmo View Post
    Honestly, I think Zan's level has nothing to do with it: he's entitled to have opinions and his are as good as yours.
    I find in your demonstration its own contradiction: you say there are so few managers at higher levels. So why shoud this update be adapted to their wills and not to others' ?
    The rule is going to be the same to everyone: so at some point, your players will sell - simple market rules. Only the strategy is going to change.
    My point was that you could really feel how destroying this autoadding of SP is for a manager, only when you' d reached top of the server. That' s why I asked him what level is he at. And your point is wrong, cause believe me if you want, but there are a lot of servers out there and not just mine and therefore a lot of unhappy bunnies. Plus, look at the poll results. And what do you mean "your players will sell", like when? After a couple of seasons? And what would be the point of selling them then and not being able to replace them now when they are underperforming with better ones because I have a full roster.
    Last edited by sincity; 01-27-2015 at 07:36 PM.

  2. #412
    Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    17,712
    It's weird, so many new members in the forum and nobody asking about the real use of allocating sp in those three categories and nobody asking if special ability is really useful.
    Excuse mr Dinara :
    What's the difference between a ST with 50 def/ 50 att/ 50 m&p and a ST with 40 def / 55 att / 55 m&p ?
    What's the difference between a player with "corner specialist" ability and a player that has 40 more sp in attack skills ?
    What's the difference between a player with DC/DR positions and a DC with 50 more sp, that playing in DR position in a game ?

    If someone knows for sure those answers, then I could decide if I want or not auto-sign sp, or the choice to add sa or extra position in a player.

    If this whole thing is only about selling players, then why don't we ask about a chance to set a player in neg. list if he is just Q9 or Q4 ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dean_1 View Post
    Hey Nik you can do all the research you want but let me tell you one thing these all things mean nothing...Every thing is cosmetic in this game...They have been just created to fool around and that's the reason why they never answer to our question related to game play...
    I 'm surprised because many, specially new members, insist that they want the option to add sp to special abilities or extra position while I doubt if they know if it's actually working.
    So, I 'm thinking that either they know or I don't know (even if I had search back 2 years ago the forum posts or talking a lot with other experienced players).

    Top Eleven 2015-you-know-nothing.jpg
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 01-27-2015 at 07:50 PM.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

  3. #413
    abz
    abz is offline
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Catterick View Post
    How I supposed to complete my players special abilities???
    Quote Originally Posted by 100 dinara View Post
    Attachment 36794
    This feature is not available right now on Top Eleven 2015 but we have heard your feedback and our developers are aware of your comments. Top Eleven 2015 will continue to be developed with more and more features being added over time, but at this moment you can finish Special Ability upgrade on PC.
    I have spend skill points on under-progress / not-completed Special Abilities...
    ... Since the update, we have no access on.

    -> What become the not-completed Special Abilities points spent !?

    1. On first, I hope they are not lost that I will refund them

    2. I can not complete these Special Abilities, nor using the already-spent points of not-completed Special Abilities...
    ... So it is a pure waste of skill points & time for me ! And so it deeply impacts my mid-term team preparation


    => Your answer ?
    What solution ? When ?

  4. #414
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    wouldn't you like to know :P
    Posts
    270
    Whether the adding of skill points at our choice make any difference to the ability of the player is by the by......it's the illusion of us making a choice in how we manage our team that matters.....And in this update it's a monumental mess-up
    Mo Avengers, BigB79 and nodhamm like this.
    no info for you my watchers :P

  5. #415
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by Filipe Melo View Post
    Is this true??? Those 49 skill points are lost???
    Filipe Melo, if that is the case, I would suggest not opening the mobile app and play on the webversion for time being, as long they allow it still.

    I like to train my youth players special abiities to make them more efficient and better price when I sell them.. therefor I had a couple of youth players assigned with special abilities. On the web version things still work as before, However if you watch the match on your mobile all your points are immediately auto-assigned so you wont be able to assign them to the SA.

    So finish your SA players by playing web version only.....As soon mobile app is started , all points are gone( assisgned) instantly.

    Hope this helps mate, goodluck.
    Gert Funck likes this.

  6. #416
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    97
    Quote Originally Posted by nodhamm View Post
    what you are saying means we should NOT USE TOP ELEVEN 2015 APPLICATION as all points are automatically assigned (stupidity above all stupidity) because using of application will automatically assign points, so I will never finish special ability training

    if you pay for testers then you should fire all people who have tested this fail because miss such elementary is a sign they have not tested lot of core functionality and more complex features

    P.S. you have a sense for humor as you are kidding me with your courage to raise a poll Do you like the new features and design in Top Eleven 2015?
    Impossible that they had paid testers, or testers at all for that matter.................
    Mo Avengers likes this.

  7. #417
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    153
    Hahahahaha this is top eleven...




  8. #418
    Apprentice The Red Baron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    194
    Not posted for months......but thought that as an experienced T11 manager I felt I had to comment on T11 2015....ITS POOR...VERY POOR.....whilst nordeus have tinkered with the training i.e. auto assign skill pts (and that wouldn't have taken much re-programming)...most of the changes are cosmetic and just to make T11 look pleasing to the eye....as has been the case over the past 2/3 years with most changes nordeus have made.
    How about some real change Nordeus...such as a some animated pictures of the match in progress as well as the written commentary....in fact I believe approx. 2 years ago this question was put to nordeus in an ask the developers session....if I remember correctly the reply was that they were actively trying to put something together and we should 'watch this space' over the coming months.....nothing heard yet to date nordeus...2 years down the line......I rest my case!
    Red FC-Level 24-Season 24
    Winners x 17 (2nd x 5 , 3rd x 1)
    Winners x 7 (2nd x 2 , 3rd x 4)
    Winners x 6 (2nd x 5 , 3rd x 3)
    TREBLE X 3

  9. #419
    Dreamer seanmeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Southampton, England
    Posts
    445
    Look experienced managers on here are trying to point out post after post why auto-add is a terrible thing,BELIEVE them. When you play at higher levels you lose 30-40M + per day just in player wages. Add to this upto 15M in player win bonus,your choice but can reflect in results,so -55M or so before fixtures daily. You cannot recover this so finances decline rapidly,unless you wish to buy 85 tokens worth of virtual money to compensate every season or so?. Now add to this the fact that at these levels unless ending 4 or 9 you cannot sell players,and even then 24yr old + just wont sell, hence no room and no funds for new blood. So we get players ready for sale on Negotiation and try to negotiate good money and a couple of tokens at beginning of season But we have the option of building up skillpoints on these players and if we cannot find young like-for-like replacements or get good money then
    we can renew these players contracts add skillpoint so they progress for next level . here is an example
    Top Eleven 2015-qqqq.jpg

  10. #420
    Addicted BigB79's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    589
    Quote Originally Posted by The Red Baron View Post
    Not posted for months......but thought that as an experienced T11 manager I felt I had to comment on T11 2015....ITS POOR...VERY POOR.....whilst nordeus have tinkered with the training i.e. auto assign skill pts (and that wouldn't have taken much re-programming)...most of the changes are cosmetic and just to make T11 look pleasing to the eye....as has been the case over the past 2/3 years with most changes nordeus have made.
    How about some real change Nordeus...such as a some animated pictures of the match in progress as well as the written commentary....in fact I believe approx. 2 years ago this question was put to nordeus in an ask the developers session....if I remember correctly the reply was that they were actively trying to put something together and we should 'watch this space' over the coming months.....nothing heard yet to date nordeus...2 years down the line......I rest my case!
    Nordeus have said many things down the years that has turned out to be total lies. They are good at telling us what we want hear but they are either very forgetful about what they have said or they think we are all stupid and that we will believe whatever they say.

    My money is on the second one.
    The Red Baron likes this.
    WE WELCOME THE CHASE.

Page 42 of 88 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast