View Poll Results: Do you like the new features and design in Top Eleven 2015?

Voters
420. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I like it

66 15.71%
  • No, I don’t like it

206 49.05%
  • Needs more improvement

148 35.24%
Page 36 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
Like Tree695Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Top Eleven 2015

I want to mention that as a player I am absolutely against the new update, and for me, as a step in front, mobile users can play T11 2014 again.

We spend our time here saying what we would like to see and doing suggestions to have 0 suggestions added in the game.
    The only thing changed in 2014 was thank's a thread called bring back old transfer market.
    Khris

Quote Originally Posted by Anub1s View Post
    i think the new top eleven update for phone and tablets is good....when u play from PC u cant train only 11 starting players....u train all players and substitution but here u can train if u want only subs...only 1 player....and the whole team if u want...this update needs more improvmend like u dont want "auto SP learning...." and i want Option from my tablet to make on what Intensity to be my players....only this 2 things are the problem for now i think on this new update....
    In PC you go to training and the players have a green bar in the right of the age player. If you push this bar, you can select individually per player if you want rest/normal/hard training. Then too you can select the same intensity training for all team.

K_6
    when you say "play from PC" you mean on facebook or in topeleven website??? i never played on the website, but on PC from facebook you already was able to train each player one by one.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by K_6 View Post
    when you say "play from PC" you mean on facebook or in topeleven website??? i never played on the website, but on PC from facebook you already was able to train each player one by one.
    the two versions ! on facebook and on topeleven website , they are the same !

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    the two versions ! on facebook and on topeleven website , they are the same !
    Top Eleven 2015-true-story-neil-patrick-harris.png

Training is easyer and faster, but without the percentage of condition it is hard to keep track!

The New substitution system seems to work so far, AMC injured, subed by AMC

Why we dont have top scores, assisters and MVP tables in this UPDATE?

We also cant see the seasons details and history details, this features is one of the good updates of last year for PC.
    And the change of club option.
    THIS GAME IS TO RANDOM! I STOP WAISTING MY TIME!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    you still can train player to news roles or special ability on PC version of top eleven !

But on top eleven 2015 mobile app you should be able to do this in a very next future ! I think in less than two weeks there will be an update for this !

Also a friend of mine tell me that if you have began a special ability on PC version and if you haven't made a choice in top eleven 2015 mobile app for assigning skills in one of the three sectors ( defense , attack and physical ) the skill will be auto assign on the special ability but you will don't see it on mobile version only on PC version ! He has made the test and confirm me !
    I only play on the mobile app, so thanks for the tip. I certainly hope they will update in the next couple of weeks. I now just have to remember which players were training for special abilities and new positions... :-)
    Last edited by Ethan_Hunt; 01-27-2015 at 01:49 PM.

Sorry mistake.
    Last edited by Maxtax; 01-27-2015 at 01:56 PM. Reason: Rush, lol
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post
    Training is easyer and faster, but without the percentage of condition it is hard to keep track!

We also cant see the seasons details and history details, this features is one of the good updates of last year for PC.
    can you see the auto-subs?

Quote Originally Posted by Dman2pt View Post

No history?????? That was may be the best update ever in the game!!!!

PS. i hope that will remain available in desktop
    Last edited by Maxtax; 01-27-2015 at 01:59 PM.
    TEAM'S ACHIEVEMENTS(Est.10.5.2011) Season 47/Level ?/League 40
    24 Leagues, 13 Champion Leagues, 6 Cups, 1 Treble.

Page 36 of 88 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast