View Poll Results: Do you like the new features and design in Top Eleven 2015?

Voters
420. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I like it

66 15.71%
  • No, I don’t like it

206 49.05%
  • Needs more improvement

148 35.24%
Page 54 of 88 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
Like Tree695Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: Top Eleven 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Cat Harrison View Post
    Not even remotely on topic, and besides that Qambu Yaasi has made 1000+ post to talk about the game.. not to bump the #.
    You can read a person's posts by clicking on their name and selecting View Forum Posts.

And while I absolutely agree about helping others being important, it's off topic too.

PLEASE make posts in this thread only regarding Top Eleven 2015.
    Oh, Cat's here... *runs*

It's alright, Cat, someone with 2 posts doesn't scare me.

I WAS on topic, if being pro-auto skill point is considered on topic, but this seems to be for anti-auto assignment..., I'll let the kids be.
    Dean_1 likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Quote Originally Posted by Qambu Yaasi View Post
    Oh, Cat's here... *runs*

It's alright, Cat, someone with 2 posts doesn't scare me.

I WAS on topic, if being pro-auto skill point is considered on topic, but this seems to be for anti-auto assignment..., I'll let the kids be.
    how does the amount of posts determine how or why someone should be scared?

how does the amount of posts determine if someone is serious or should be taken seriously?

If someone does not like the update and they only have one post, does that mean that they dont deserve to be heard?
    Daniel and BigB79 like this.

@Fate85
    I understand your point and I agree with some of your statements. I don't know if nordeus does care or not about people who play this game without spending money, but I think they should care. Reason: every active player "forces" other player to play better and smarter, to invest (spend) more etc. If there were only token buyers vs. bots, why would they have to buy tokens at all? Maybe only for official logo/jersey. Then this game would look like most of level 1 leagues, 13 bots and 1 active team.
    Impressions about graphical design aren't that important as about gameplay.
    If I'm not wrong, this forum should be useful for nordeus to get feedback from players (their customers) about game. If they don't want to listen us, then they can close this forum immediately because there is no point to keep it open.
    Sully and Knipser like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Fate85 View Post
    No, not really. I don't know where to start explaining this, but let's just say... forumers are the more "serious" players, and many of them gloat about not spending money on the game. I know a lot of token buyers even in my own real life circle who do not even know there is a Top Eleven forum, and they are loving the new update for its graphics.

I voted "No, I don't like it" so I am part of the current 56.49%, but am I pressing for the issues to be rectified? No, not really. Why? Because I actually see where Nordeus is coming from, and I respect that*.

*I run several businesses myself so perhaps I see things from slightly different angles. Certainly not here to pick fights with anyone. I am very much with the majority of forumers ie. update sucks, but then I am not against Nordeus' business decisions and practices.
    I also run several businesses and if there was a poll of my customers and only 11% of them liked what I was doing I would not be happy and would look at changing things.

A business is nothing without happy customers.

It's similar to political parties, they take a great interest in polls. Do you think any major political party in the world would be happy if only 11% liked them?
    WE WELCOME THE CHASE.

Addicted
    Come on Nordeus Develloper , i see you online on the forum

Quote Originally Posted by Sully View Post
    One million isnt much of a worry. in the PC version his best position is DMR and second is MR, while in the phone version, his best position is MR and second is DMR. With position penalties, which one is correct?
    We informed our developers they are looking into it. Thank you.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Kartal21 View Post
    We informed our developers they are looking into it. Thank you.
    Will you inform your developers that the new update is utter garbage and we want the old one back. YOU SET OF INCOMPETENT MORONS!
    Daniel, Sully, swelzfc and 3 others like this.

I personally like this update even though it's a half-arsed attempt. Why release an incomplete product with less features than its predecessor?
    Sully likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by t11_fan View Post
    @Fate85
    I understand your point and I agree with some of your statements. I don't know if nordeus does care or not about people who play this game without spending money, but I think they should care. Reason: every active player "forces" other player to play better and smarter, to invest (spend) more etc. If there were only token buyers vs. bots, why would they have to buy tokens at all? Maybe only for official logo/jersey. Then this game would look like most of level 1 leagues, 13 bots and 1 active team.
    Impressions about graphical design aren't that important as about gameplay.
    If I'm not wrong, this forum should be useful for nordeus to get feedback from players (their customers) about game. If they don't want to listen us, then they can close this forum immediately because there is no point to keep it open.
    Another point about players who don't pay is... Aren't they your target future payers? Now I'm sure some people get into the game and think 'right I'm gonna boss level 1 with a 7 star team, and spend a fortune doing it' but I bet there is a serious cohort of people who start off playing for free, get addicted, then when they get up the levels they start to 'need' to buy tokens to compete/ avoid bankruptcy.

I was on the cusp of that point: Im in my 8th season and manage 5 teams. I have proudly avoided token buyong up til now, but 3 of them are about to get youth academies. Since Christmas it dawned on me I won't have enough tokens to sign a player every 12 days when playing for free so I might need to start buying. Only a little, but £5 every 2 months X 5 teams would need some budgeting for me. I'm sure there are many others like me who gradually get sucked in.

So by alienating its current players, nordeus is cutting off a revenue stream it has been cultivating (using a loss leader model) for some time. Another me will take 8 months to start making money from.

I still haven't downloaded the app, so I only play on the laptop for a few minutes in the evening. I miss all the matches, so I don't feel so engaged in the game. Not saying I'll quit, not saying I won't. But the 'need' to spend money seems to have gone.

I'm not sure if nordeus care about this cohort of players like me, or how big it is, but the whole business model seems set up on getting people to this stage so I guess its quite big.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Myers View Post
    Will you inform your developers that the new update is utter garbage and we want the old one back. YOU SET OF INCOMPETENT MORONS!
    As much as I'm inclined to agree with you, I'm not sure this kind of language is the best way to win the argument.
    Jernet, Knipser and dave1311 like this.

Page 54 of 88 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast