Page 38 of 45 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast
Like Tree762Likes

Thread: Season 64

AEPRE FC ensures that FC Union MHL is eliminated from the title race after they have defeated Neyzen, who have been recently discovered as semi-active with his formation changes, but not attending the match. The score is 4-0.

As tomorrow, the entire Thailand will join in the national celebration for the Princess Sirindhorn's 60th birthday, a little ceremony to commemorate the celebration were held before the match, while AEPRE FC players are playing in purple jersey, which is the Princess' personal color.

AEPRE FC still continued to use their usual 4-3MC/MR-2AML/AMC-1 formation, to counter Neyzen's 3W-1-3N-3.

The first goal comes from Pavel Sochocki's attack in the 32'. Oscar then capitalized Neyzen's Alfredo Saputro's mistake in the 41' to counter-attack, but at the moment of crossing the ball, 3* DC Steve Jones blocks the cross attempt. And 1-0 is the score for the first half.

AEPRE FC gets a lot of attacking chances, but all defended by DL Ganiar Huda and DC Jones. But not until 57th minute, when Frederic Soumare finally finds his shooting boots, after a solid run through the defense, and hit it into the goal.

AEPRE FC seems to get more counter-attacking and corner kick chances since that goal, but still ended up into Neyzen's defensive line, including Sochocki's failure to head the ball into an empty net in the 71'.

But four minutes later, the visitor's DMC Christopher Carlsson clears the ball, but the ball finds Cyril Abouret, who counter-attacked his way to the goal. This is his 2nd goal of the season. Three minutes after that goal, Alfie Deyes can't find anyone to pass to, tried his luck with a long-ranged attempt, and it succeeded.

Oscar now a 7* player following the match

Goalscorers Sochocki 32' Soumare 57' Abouret 75' Deyes 78'
    Man of the Match Soumare (8), but Huda and Jones both receives 9 rating.

League Table

Angus FC will play Stocky FC at 2:06. If Angus FC lose this match, AEPRE FC will be 10 points ahead of both FC Union MHL and Angus FC, and win the league title with 3 games remaining.
    ModeratorRomania likes this.

ทรงพระเจริญ

AEPRE FC

out of c/l 4-1 agg
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

We will start another team next month, we hope for a better road this time!

Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations

Quote Originally Posted by pnr8555 View Post
    AEPRE FC ensures that FC Union MHL is eliminated from the title race after they have defeated Neyzen, who have been recently discovered as semi-active with his formation changes, but not attending the match. The score is 4-0.

As tomorrow, the entire Thailand will join in the national celebration for the Princess Sirindhorn's 60th birthday, a little ceremony to commemorate the celebration were held before the match, while AEPRE FC players are playing in purple jersey, which is the Princess' personal color.

AEPRE FC still continued to use their usual 4-3MC/MR-2AML/AMC-1 formation, to counter Neyzen's 3W-1-3N-3.

The first goal comes from Pavel Sochocki's attack in the 32'. Oscar then capitalized Neyzen's Alfredo Saputro's mistake in the 41' to counter-attack, but at the moment of crossing the ball, 3* DC Steve Jones blocks the cross attempt. And 1-0 is the score for the first half.

AEPRE FC gets a lot of attacking chances, but all defended by DL Ganiar Huda and DC Jones. But not until 57th minute, when Frederic Soumare finally finds his shooting boots, after a solid run through the defense, and hit it into the goal.

AEPRE FC seems to get more counter-attacking and corner kick chances since that goal, but still ended up into Neyzen's defensive line, including Sochocki's failure to head the ball into an empty net in the 71'.

But four minutes later, the visitor's DMC Christopher Carlsson clears the ball, but the ball finds Cyril Abouret, who counter-attacked his way to the goal. This is his 2nd goal of the season. Three minutes after that goal, Alfie Deyes can't find anyone to pass to, tried his luck with a long-ranged attempt, and it succeeded.

Oscar now a 7* player following the match

Goalscorers Sochocki 32' Soumare 57' Abouret 75' Deyes 78'
    Man of the Match Soumare (8), but Huda and Jones both receives 9 rating.

League Table

Angus FC will play Stocky FC at 2:06. If Angus FC lose this match, AEPRE FC will be 10 points ahead of both FC Union MHL and Angus FC, and win the league title with 3 games remaining.
    League winner, great job!

Learn how to play with us on www.topeleven.info and find out the best informations

Rookie
    Win tomorrow and Rocket Hotspur win the league regardless of results in other games, after El Nasr FC lost to third place HTFC in a game that finished 3-2. . If we fail to win, however, it will come down to the second last game vs second place.

We won at a canter in a 4-0 win this evening against Yakuza JambangFC, and also recorded our 14th clean sheet of the season in the league.

Season 64-image.jpg

Tomorrow we play 5th place Hian FC, while second place plays against in form Islam United.
    Last edited by StevieV14; 04-01-2015 at 04:52 PM.
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

go go go !!!

Season 64-screenshot_1.jpg

Stupid referee

VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by Buffs Mad View Post
    Stupid referee

You talking about Martin Atkinson, right?
    Buffs Mad likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    I had today my second leg in CH.L.
    Lost 1-3, home, but it was a strange game. I cannot call it troll because our quality was about the same, but
    - I won the first leg 0-5 - oppo mgr was there
    - Lost the 2nd 1-3, the oppo mgr didn't watch, I was there, with 6-7 supporters.
    - He scored twice (the same player) with a free kick and another goal came from a corner kick
    - I had better ball possession, more shots, less tackles
    - Many of my players got unexpected low rates

Season 64-ch-l-lost-semi-1.jpg

Season 64-ch-l-semi-rates.jpg

My explanation ? I was jinxed by this new player he had (and took the corner kick), what else

Season 64-adolf-hitler.jpg

Anyway, I 've already forgot it and preparing for the final.
    and guess what , I 'm playing with the second team of my group

Season 64-final.jpg
    Last edited by nikolgiorgos; 04-01-2015 at 07:40 PM.
    munchen and Buffs Mad like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    I had today my second leg in CH.L.
    Lost 1-3, home, but it was a strange game. I cannot call it troll because our quality was about the same, but
    - I won the first leg 0-5 - oppo mgr was there
    - Lost the 2nd 1-3, the oppo mgr didn't watch, I was there, with 6-7 supporters.
    - He scored twice (the same player) with a free kick and another goal came from a corner kick
    - I had better ball possession, more shots, less tackles
    - Many of my players got unexpected low rates

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	CH L lost semi 1.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	49.0 KB 
ID:	41598

Name:	CH L semi rates.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	54.7 KB 
ID:	41599

My explanation ? I was jinxed by this new player he had (and took the corner kick), what else

Name:	Adolf Hitler.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	47.7 KB 
ID:	41602

Anyway, I 've already forgot it and preparing for the final.
    and guess what , I 'm playing with the second team of my group

Name:	to the final.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	65.5 KB 
ID:	41600
    LOL

Strange team.... with Homer Simpson as I see too.... lol

Page 38 of 45 FirstFirst ... 283637383940 ... LastLast