Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Scout not good.

That's why I'm pick with players that doesn't perform above 7 rating, like to have my players at least 3 times with 8 rating.

Seell

Dreamer
    It is a difficult decision to sell a 6* player though. A 5* you may replace with one token but a 6* you cannot.

If benching and repositioning don't seem to fix his form, my advice is to spend 1~3 greens each day for additional training and his form will turn good rather quickly.
    Gert Funck likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Amane Ito View Post
    It is a difficult decision to sell a 6* player though. A 5* you may replace with one token but a 6* you cannot.

If benching and repositioning don't seem to fix his form, my advice is to spend 1~3 greens each day for additional training and his form will turn good rather quickly.
    Will do as u said I bought a player to cover him while I training him, won't sell spend too much tokens to give up it has to last few seasons.
    Gert Funck likes this.

Hey i need a scout to join me in a conversation can you help out

He still not performing well and now he's world class never get more than 6 ratings its on the bench now for next season.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Q first And then form are THE most importants things in top 11

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I agree but every time I played him had bad results as he is a winger and I play in the flanks and the team depends of wingers at least 50% to stack.

Dreamer
    Try to bench him (or better, put into the reserve list) for two days, after that sub him in during the last 30 min in a match.

If you don't want to risk your competitive games, playing friendy match can also help.

Amane Ito that's basically what I am doing just sub him as my team its picking up form again after 2 losses in the league in a row, so I am not winning with large score but defeated the leader yesterday and I'm 1 point behind now. He will be good in the end of the season.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast