Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Game engine

Game engine

i'm sorry but the game engine is way too unfair on stronger teams against weaker teams. I understand they want to make it realistic but it's a game not real football.

Whats the point spending tokens and getting players that are strong when they struggle to out perform weaker ones. Even crazier is once games finish you can see the ratings of how your players performed and to your surprise you'll see they all got above 7-8 yet the other team had lower ratings and still beat you.

Formation wise the weaker teams can beat you aswell even though you have the formation that has a big advantage over the other teams.

Simply to make it fair they need to get the match engine to work like this, add up the average of the starting 11 star quality and in game aswell when you make substitutions. too figure out the result. Then make it only possible for a team with 1 full star average below your team only capable of getting a result against you because this is fair enough and not like it's now.

This is the only way forward, too many players are starting to quit and getting fed up with the match engine. Once you start losing players this game will go dead like other games of this nature and you and me don't want that to happen.

Lets talk about it the other way around. You start in March, invest in scouts and you win everything there is.
    Flash forward to the end of summer. You re full of trophies, stopped some time ago to watch live matches because it doesnt matter anymore, you complain about absence of realism, game being too predictable and eventually, you lose your interest in it and quit.

How does that sound?
    Satwe, skelly and CaminoNuevoPH like this.
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

crap game engine

what's up fellow managers? do you feel confident about your coaching abilities? studing the opponent, preparing the proper formation, watching the games in order to correct things if something goes wrong? if yes then you are just wasting your time with a crap game. this pic is from a league game and both teams are almost equal (they also have the same league points). they both play classic 4-4-2 and use exactly the same tactics. they started the game 4-4-2 and immediately i changed the first teams formation to the troll thing you can see in the pic. they played like this for the last 80 minutes. my conclusion? the game engine before the match found the 2 teams equal and decided that the draw is the most possible result. whatever you do during the game is irrelevant.Game engine-733775_143548375812495_1618254997_n.jpg

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    bad result for you, yes you should won the game, he was using an illegal formation.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Agree with Spyros, of course if you have this wierd result very offten there is something wrong there but if sometimes you have a bad result I don't think is a reason to complain.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Merged these 2 topics into 1.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

that won't happen because to be competitive you'll need to buy players otherwise it's your loss. whats the point of tokens and getting high quality players also scout players when they can't beat players half there stars. it simple its stupid, in the end there's no point playing this game if the strong players can't beat the weaker ones.

don't punish the ones that can get stronger players because weaker teams or there managers don't use their tokens carefully on players, don't understand tactics etc a combination of things.

* comment for Spyros
    Last edited by Stive08; 03-07-2013 at 10:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stive08 View Post
    i'm sorry but the game engine is way too unfair on stronger teams against weaker teams. I understand they want to make it realistic but it's a game not real football.

Whats the point spending tokens and getting players that are strong when they struggle to out perform weaker ones. Even crazier is once games finish you can see the ratings of how your players performed and to your surprise you'll see they all got above 7-8 yet the other team had lower ratings and still beat you.

Formation wise the weaker teams can beat you aswell even though you have the formation that has a big advantage over the other teams.

Simply to make it fair they need to get the match engine to work like this, add up the average of the starting 11 star quality and in game aswell when you make substitutions. too figure out the result. Then make it only possible for a team with 1 full star average below your team only capable of getting a result against you because this is fair enough and not like it's now.

This is the only way forward, too many players are starting to quit and getting fed up with the match engine. Once you start losing players this game will go dead like other games of this nature and you and me don't want that to happen.
    it is fair .. and smaller sides should have a chance to cause an upsets like in real life
    if you picked wrong formation or your strikers kept missing chances .. it happens in real life is part why we love football
    this game is not about piling up token and win matches only.. is about you standing up as a manager too .. what do you want? an option to buy game results by token too? Tokens give you the boost , the rest rely on you to make your team stronger .. what is the fun if you just need to buy best players and do any silly formation and still win? is that what you want?
    buying best players don't buy you trophies you need lots of hard work to turn the team into champions
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

i'm not talking about one game it happens alot, it's fine if it happens once or twice but when it continually happens when it shouldn't and you do everything correctly possible to get the result and still lose it's not fair and stupid. why spend tokens then to get strong players, there's no point.

makes the game flawed simple really, imagine if you beat all your teams you should and win against your rivals only to lose the final game of the season to a weaker team and your rival wins the league i'm sure you wouldn't like that at all.

* comment for PricopGeorgeCătălin
    Last edited by Stive08; 03-07-2013 at 10:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    it is fair .. and smaller sides should have a chance to cause an upsets like in real life
    if you picked wrong formation or your strikers kept missing chances .. it happens in real life is part why we love football
    this game is not about piling up token and win matches only.. is about you standing up as a manager too .. what do you want? an option to buy game results by token too? Tokens give you the boost , the rest rely on you to make your team stronger .. what is the fun if you just need to buy best players and do any silly formation and still win? is that what you want?
    buying best players don't buy you trophies you need lots of hard work to turn the team into champions
    but thats the point i said tactically and formation wise you can do everything to have the advantage over the other team but still lose

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast