Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Strikers Bought This Season Are Not Scoring Enough Goals

Famous
    If the league you involved in this season is tough, probably this is the reason that strikers score less. You should also consider the average score per match of the whole league when evaluating scorers.

On the other hand, in my experiences, many strikers are really not good at scoring even if they have good match ratings. Some of them have many assists. But others' contributions may even not be reflected in either scoring or assisting. If I have this type of striker in team, I will firstly consider the team performance. If it's good and scoring burden is carried by other strikers or even attacking midfielders, I will not rush to replace strikers. If team performance is bad and especially team scoring is also bad, I will not trust the good average match ratings of poor scoring strikers and try to replace them.

Anyway, after there are sufficient matches proving that strikers are not good at scoring, in most case it is permanent. If you really need a striker with more scoring contribution, you have to replace him.

No, most of the opponents that they played against were of lower quality (2 or more stars less). This is what is even more annoying.

Apprentice
    if your not in a rush to get reseults ( tanking for example ) , i keep the strikers until next season and see what happens. Ive got a striekr that blows hot an cold ... one season 30+ others barely double figures ... but he's good at assists . So i keep him
    no info for you my watchers :P

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    I'm don't expect instant results from a player. sometimes they are instant impact, but more often they need time, training, friendlies, also I like to skew attributes before I decide they don't fit in my team. the generated five star players can take longer, since their attributes are even and their train rate slower, for me I like four star that I make five star. or, buy one that has attributes close to what I want from a active team, which is what I did this season since too busy to train.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sorry but can someones explain to me why a 5stars player with 29Q ? Are we in the same world ? Is that 40Q is the lowest to reached 5stars . ?

Quote Originally Posted by Arte Gotíco View Post
    Sorry but can someones explain to me why a 5stars player with 29Q ? Are we in the same world ? Is that 40Q is the lowest to reached 5stars . ?
    This depends on the level.
    Level 1 Q20
    Level 2 Q25

So, the quality required for a player to be classified as 5 stars in a particular level = (level x 5) + 15.

English Forum Moderator Cat Harrison's Avatar
    he is lower level. stars are relative to your current level.
    Expressed above is my own opinion. Your results may vary.
    ▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ >BvB
    < ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬▬ ▬ ▬
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Given that you said Q40 for your case, you are in level 5.

Thanks man . One more question do you know which is the best ticket price at my level ? Cause i want to get the money as much as i can. I can see that at higher level the price of players is really expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Arte Gotíco View Post
    Thanks man . One more question do you know which is the best ticket price at my level ? Cause i want to get the money as much as i can. I can see that at higher level the price of players is really expensive.
    Compare the number of fans your team has with the maximum number of spectators the team's stadium can accommodate. If the number of fans significantly exceeds the number of stadium places, increase the ticket price above 5, and check if you have full attendance. If so, you can try to increase the ticket prices by 1 again and check for full attendance. Keep on increasing by increments of 1 until you notice a significant drop (less 10%) in attendance. Then, decrease the ticket price by 1. Attendance may also depend on the opponent your team is playing against. So, it may not be consistent even though the ticket price is fixed to a certain value.

Playing in cup competitions brings significantly more money as compared to attendance.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-06-2015 at 06:24 PM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast