Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Players On Scouts' List Changing

A Nordgen fasttrainer will gain up to and around +170 from a hard practices match.

My injuries primarily comes from in match action. And this is actually what I do in this game, buy youngsters and train them, and the durability is 5-6 seasons for a nordgen, a scout is more or less 2 good competitive seasons.

So seeing it as an investment IMO Nordgens is the better choise

And if you have bought the right one +100 is possible for a trained to scout player

for a refference you can take a look at this guy, he continued too progress fast at scout level, not much action from a Scotlist player

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...t-ranking.html
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 07-09-2015 at 08:02 AM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

FireCats is testing level - 36 -

Quote Originally Posted by Gert Funck View Post
    A Nordgen fasttrainer will gain up to and around +170 from a hard practices match.

My injuries primarily comes from in match action. And this is actually what I do in this game, buy youngsters and train them, and the durability is 5-6 seasons for a nordgen, a scout is more or less 2 good competitive seasons.

So seeing it as an investment IMO Nordgens is the better choise

And if you have bought the right one +100 is possible for a trained to scout player

for a refference you can take a look at this guy, he continued too progress fast at scout level, not much action from a Scotlist player

http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...t-ranking.html
    That would be for some nordgens starting at 3 stars. These are not worth if the aim is to reach scout and beyond scout level. Players at least at midpoint between 5 and 6 stars are required. A 5.5 stars fast training (+100 and above) nordgen is hard to find these days on the market, and even harder if you need the player to have specific position(s).

Maybe at your level, the situation is different.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-09-2015 at 08:17 AM.

I would also like to add that something may have changed in the transfer market for this season. More 5 star decent or fast training nordgens seem to under perform. The positions available have also been very limited.
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-09-2015 at 08:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tactician View Post
    I would also like to add that something may have changed in the transfer market this season. More 5 star nordgens are flops. The positions available are also very limited.
    there are regular Nordgens (+70-130) rough numbers

And there are Nordgens fasttrainers (+130-170) rough numbers (these also come at 5* and 5.9*)

that is two different categories.

I agree that they can be hard to find, but every now and them the resurface luck and timing is key
    Last edited by Gert Funck; 07-09-2015 at 08:25 AM.

considering quitting, since nothing is improved for veterans ... nothing and pay to win has become to dominante

there are Nordgens (+70-130) round numbers

And there are Nordgens fasttrainers (+130-170) round numbers

that is two different categories.

I agree that they can be hard to find, but every now and them the resurface luck and timing is key
    Maybe at your level it is easier to get the very fast trainers this season. At my level, the transfer market has been poor so far for this season. I did manage to get a 5 star striker who trains fast (on average, above +100), but he has not been convincing on the pitch so far. See this post: http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...ugh-goals.html .
    Last edited by Tactician; 07-09-2015 at 08:27 AM.
    Gert Funck likes this.

Maybe at your level it is easier to get the very fast trainers this season. At my level, the transfer market has been poor so far for this season. I did manage to get a 5 star striker who trains fast (on average, above +100), but he has not been convincing on the pitch so far. See this post: http://forum.topeleven.com/top-eleve...ugh-goals.html .
    No, no we totally agree there, I bet you that at my level it is even harder/ tougher to catch those guys. My point is still, that this is a much better way to go that scouts

of course patience and luck is key

I also got a nordgen DR with special ability. His average gain was about 90.5%. But, he has been unconvincing on the pitch so far for a player of his quality.

No, no we totally agree there, I bet you that at my level it is even harder/ tougher to catch those guys. My point is still, that this is a much better way to go that scouts

of course patience and luck is key
    I'm not speaking of catching; it seems that these players you are mentioning have not been generated at my level so far this season.

I also got a nordgen DR with special ability. His average gain was about 90.5%. But, he has been unconvincing on the pitch so far for a player of his quality.
    Give him time and he will shine

I can see he is brand new, they need IMO some matches to settle, then perform

(and he is danish )
    Cat Harrison likes this.

Again, I always assumed that the Scout List is shared because my friend and I were able to see a few similar players in our list.
    Cat Harrison likes this.
    Go Leo L24 Farmer ---

Very Athletic L20 (Semi-Retired) --- Real Messy L16 (Retired) --- Athletic Kuching L17 --- Los Galaxy L14 28T

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast