Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: New Cup Format?

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan O'Bree View Post
    Sounds like a good plan to me. But hey, can we pierce through Nordeus' ears? can we?
    I don't know, I think we will wait until next season to see what these changes are in the Cup format, I'm hoping for around L13 opponents for preliminaries round if that's going to be the new format, but chances are they could throw in a L20 or something, who knows.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

oh yeah?
    its like ant vs elephant....

i hope they can change it
    Tarantini Master

Season 1: 1st place.
    Season 2: 3rd place and 2nd on CL.

Season 3: Currently at 2nd place, 22/30 points.

Devs were not asked for questions. They showed up themselves for that so something is near.

But will it be next week? I doubt that!
    Panatha FC
    Athens - Greece

League Winner x 8 Champions League Winner x 4 Cup Winner x 2

Counter formations, team's orders explained & more - check my Top Eleven Blog Guide

Well I think that cup is good as it was until now. The meaning of cup is to fight with much stronger teams. You have League and CL to fight with teams your own lvl. The only thing that I would change is that in cup be teams for example from lvl 1 to 5, 6 to 10 etc.
    Last edited by Shadow; 03-08-2013 at 11:21 AM.
    July Fourth and Spyros like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Well I think that cup is good as it was until now. The meaning of cup is to fight with much stronger teams. You have League and CL to fight with teams your own lvl. The only thing that I would change is that in cup be teams foe example from lvl 1 to 5, 6 to 10 etc.
    Thats what I have been suggesting for the last few months, put all teams into 'bands' of levels and at least you get rid of pointless one sided games like L20 vs L2 for example and at least the Cup will still feel like a Cup.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Thats what I have been suggesting for the last few months, put all teams into 'bands' of levels and at least you get rid of pointless one sided games like L20 vs L2 for example and at least the Cup will still feel like a Cup.
    I not sure why but my cup is only lv1-6 already which is half decent. If you make level restrictions too small we will have 2 champions leagues.

Yes July I think that it would be small but good change but we have to wait and see how is this change will effect cup.

I agree with July Fourth in making band levels for the cup. Although I'm level 4 and looks like on my game server the highest is currently level 6 - got beat by a level 6 team in cup final yesterday although our teams were fairly similar, his being only slightly stronger.

Addicted
    i liked the old format better. it gave me a chance to earn big money very quickly from the cups becoz the opponents were much better than me.

and then, i would lose in round 2 or 3 and i wouldn't have to worry about the fitness of my players since i didn't have 3 games/Day to worry about.
    CL and league games are enough for me.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast